Anniversaries in 2020: What are you most excited for?

madaboutM

Wether there will be any special releases/merchandise or not (being this more likely) what Madonna anniversaries are you most excited for this 2020?

1. The Virgin Tour XXXV 

2. Desperately Seeking Susan Movie XXXV 

3. Vogue Single XXX 

4. Blonde Ambition World Tour  XXX 

5. Dick Tracy/I'm Breathless XXX 

6. The Immaculate Collection XXX

7. Justify My Love XXX

8. Something to Remember XXV

9. Take a Bow tops Billboard XXV

10. Music XX

11. COADF XV

I won't hold my breath, but I rather be optimistic!  This would be a great year for Madonna and her team to deliver the goods.  Many of the 30 and 35 year anniversaries were peaking moments for Madonna.  Wouldn't it be nice if she decided to just re-release an updated version of Immaculate Collection.  A huge box set spanning her whole career, including all her videos, singles, and concerts up til now. It could come at the 4th quarter of the year (like Immaculate Collection did in 1990), include her latest tour, and possibly an unreleased song or two.  A lot of wishful thinking, but most definitely a fan's dream come true!! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, MarXus said:

A huge box set spanning her whole career, including all her videos, singles, and concerts up til now. It could come at the 4th quarter of the year (like Immaculate Collection did in 1990), include her latest tour, and possibly an unreleased song or two.  A lot of wishful thinking, but most definitely a fan's dream come true!! 

This would certainly be my dream come true. 

Oh goodness, I've been burned by these anniversary and celebratory wishes from her team for so long that it's become almost masochistic to expect anything other than underwear, blankets, pillow and some framed lithograph priced for hundred of dollars. Ideally, with the anniversary of BAT, Vogue, Truth or Dare and IC, you could expect a huge project considering how Madonna has been tied to a lot of the LGBTQ community. With the show "Pose" showing her momentum and influence on bringing the dance mainstream, you could hope for a final release of the tour (regardless of the taped date) and some sort of reissue of Vogue, IC with some goodies, a Blu-Ray release of Truth or Dare with deleted scenes, etc. Knowing us, we'll get a signed Aldo Diaz collage with misshaped heads, photoshopped hair from other people and Madonnna voguing with badly added Bette Davis cartoons and graphics.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

The Royal Box of her greatest hits, unreleased songs and remixes all remastered by Stuart Price and then all of her concerts on Blu-Ray including The Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour. That is my dream.

12 hours ago, Ashley said:

I hope Dick Tracy gets a re-release. There again this scene probably wouldn't go down too well with audiences in these #metoo times. 

This sooooooooo needs a special edition re-release with bonus discs. This one would actually be more likely as Madonna wouldn't have any say in its release lol.