Poll: Favorite song: True Blue or Cherish?

geert

Poll: Favorite song: True Blue or Cherish?  

34 members voted

1. 1. Poll: Favorite song: True Blue or Cherish?

• True Blue
    • Cherish

2L0d.gif

This has always been one of my favorite Madonna singles. It may not be as strong as the others off the album but it's such a 50's love song and a goofy video. And who can forget Debi Mazar?! Love that she brought the song back for Rebel Heart Tour. I was on the verge of crying of how beautiful it was done.

Oh gosh, I can't decide!  Both are too of my favorite bouncy and playful songs.  I might just have to throw a dart at the two titles and see which one gets hit.  My luck it will go in between the two titles.

Seriously though, I might just have to go with True Blue.  The fav video between the two... goes to Cherish though. 

Guest Ashley
10 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

Neither are my favourites, but I would have to go with True Blue as that was the first Madonna song I ever heard and the song that got me hooked on Madonna.

Fixed it. I doubt you ever have gotten into Madonna. :tongue:

But were you living in Hong Kong when Sean and her were filming Shanghai Surprise? 

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Fixed it. I doubt you ever have gotten into Madonna. :tongue:

But were you living in Hong Kong when Sean and her were filming Shanghai Surprise? 

Hahaha, cheeky bugger

I was living in Hong Kong at the time the movie was being filmed, yes, but I was pretty much oblivious to it lol. I was more interested in playing with my Thundercats toys lol

Guest Ashley
1 minute ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She kills me with that fake harp playing. :smuglaugh:

I actually thought she was playing it for years after watching the Barcelona concert live in 1990! Hahaha

• 1 month later...