Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video is fixed someone rip it in HD   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Thank you!

Mmmm... strange ending...

I cannot rip it, I have no idea how to do it with Tidal!

Anyway, it has such a crappy quality... I don't understand the Hi-Fi Audio and High Definition Video system Tidal is using  :lol:

It is a shame Katy, Beyoncé, Miley and etc. are finally a few pre-recorded frames... I was just imagining all the girls twerking at the same time, making out or something like that... 

:monkey:

It is a shame Katy, Beyoncé, Miley and etc. are finally a few pre-recorded frames... I was just imagining all the girls twerking at the same time, making out or something like that... 

:monkey:

I know, but it was too good to be true plus all these ladies seemed to be all around the world at the moment of the filming. I think the best footage was Katy's, it was well edited and follows the pace of the video.

I like Living for Love's music video, I think it's an ok job

The only thing that bothers me is the horse-people from the Confessions Tour that suffered some Pokemon evolution and came back this era, they freak the hell outta me  :ag:

Hahahaha i love your comment

The only correction Ill make to the video is well Ill probably put an intro made with the teaser :) because it slays and the ending where that bit loops im gonna change it for the demo where she laughs like a monkey cos i love it

other than that flawless vid 100/100

Archived