Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

I must admit I HATED the song on the album, skipped it everytime... now I do really like it, with all those colorful pictures in my mind. :hearteyes:

I only wish they had gone for a remix as the official video version. The Fedde Le Grand remix with full vocals would have been great. 

And the video ending is... well... Madonna breaking down, being exhausted... *yawn* (Ray of Light, Give It 2 Me, Celebration)  :Madonna002:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 REASONS TO ADMIRE THE NEW VIDEO BY MADONNA “B!TCH I`M MADONNAâ€

http://www.therealmusicdivas.com/13-reasons-to-admire-the-new-video-by-madonna-btch-im-madonna/

1) I hate to write that from time to time, I really hate something that Madonna does. Now I have the guts to assume it, I guess it is part of getting older. I hate “Bitch I`m Madonnaâ€, the third single taken from “Rebel Heartâ€. It is now tied with other two awful Maddie songs: †I Love New York†and †Superstarâ€. The new video achieved the impossible: Now I listen to the song in a different and more positive way, which is a big relief to me!;

2) The four little Madonnas at the beginning of the video are simply a delight!;

3) The first Madonna appearance on the video is astonishing. Madonna is Madonna, and her clothes are simply brilliant. Stop!;

4) Madonna is having fun and she does not care if others are bothered;

5) It is a fresh new and different video, which is perfect for the Summer season;

6) The video concept is completely different from †Living For Love†and †Ghosttownâ€;

7) That hot kiss that Maddie gives on the hunk…is it an ironic way to remind us of the “Drake Kiss�;

8) All the colours are vibrant and at the same time full of life. Again, it is the perfect video to watch during the silly season. Gotcha!;

9) Besides the guest appearances of guest appearances of Nicki Minaj, Diplo, Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus, Jeremy Scott, Chris Rock, Alexander Wang, Jon Kortajarena it is perfect having Beyonce and Katy Perry saying “Bitch I`m Madonnaâ€. These two ladies are bound to be real Divas in the future. This is a perfect tribute to their Queen and to their owm image. It is simple perfect;

10) “Ghosttown†contains a picture of Madonna`s mother. Now, she has her own sons, Rocco and David on the video. Once again, she insists in having her cherished ones †Inside Of Herâ€;

11) The flashing Muppets are simply irresistible and it gets us in touch with our own childhood;

12) Madonna dances once more. And she is perfect;

13) Madonna kisses a lady in the mouth, while climbing the stairs to the bigger party;

14) The end is simply perfection. The music has a different ending than the original song, and the general view of the building gives the perfect feeling:

15) The video is an ode to life, to freedom, to love, to being different;

16) Ironically and paradoxically, this video makes us adore Madonna even more. Even if the song itself “Sucks†(Or..â€Suckedâ€?).

Posted Image

Director Jonas Akerlund shares behind-the-scenes details from Madonna's bonkers new video

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/17/jonas-akerlund-bitch-im-madonna

Posted Image

Anytime Madonna announces a new video, it’s a global event. And it’s no different with her newest clip for her thumping single “Bitch I’m Madonna,†which debuted online on Wednesday. In fact, it’s the Queen of Pop’s most bonkers video in years—and features a who’s-who of all-stars like Beyonce, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, Chris Rock, and others.

For such an occasion, Madonna teamed up once again with one of her most trusted collaborators, director Jonas Akerlund. Over the last 17 years, the two have worked on some of her most iconic visuals, from 1998’s Grammy-winning “Ray of Light†to April’s dramatic, post-apocalyptic “Ghosttown,†co-starring Terrence Howard.

So how did the two pull off such a feat with “Bitch I’m Madonnaâ€? And what was it like juggling the schedules of M, her guest stars, and a crew of around 100 people? Akerlund shares behind-the-scenes details on making the video with EW.

On Coming Up With the Concept
“Madonna called me about ‘Ghosttown.’ We hadn’t worked for a while because of different circumstances so when I heard all the songs [onRebel Heart], I was very excited about ‘Ghosttown.’ I connected to it creatively. And, yeah, we enjoyed working together. I was supposed to start something else right after and that got pushed and she asked me to do ‘Bitch I’m Madonna.’ I saw it being so completely different from ‘Ghosttown,’ something a little bit less serious, just fun and crazy.â€

On Preparing for the Shoot
“It became almost mathematic figuring out how to shoot it. We had a detailed shotlist. We also rehearsed, which is rare for a music video.â€

On Filming Over One Night in New York City
“It’s always a challenge. Madonna is a celebrity enough for any music video. But with the nature of the song and the playfulness of it, we thought, ‘Let’s have some friends and family and go crazy with it!’ Everyone was spread out and their time is tight, but the good news is we all love Madonna and everyone wants to be involved. That made it really fun and playful.â€

On Fighting Against Daylight
“On film shoots, you normally fight against losing daylight, but on this job we were fighting against the sun coming up. But you do see parts of it at the end, the sun on it’s way up.â€

On Downtime on Set
“It was fun! That’s the only way to do it really. But it was technical. Everybody needed to be on their place and do their job. Everyone had cues and everyone was ready. And when we left the shoot, we thought, ‘If the video feels half as good as we feel, then it’s a homerun.’â€

On Why He Loves Working With Madonna
“We’ve built trust between us through the years and she’s one of those people who really gets the best out of you. She wants to do something great. Every time we do videos, we want to change the world. A lot of artists don’t do that, but she does. She has that extra thing that makes her job worth it.â€

Posted Image

You can open a Chrome tab and set an extension like "refresh monkey". Im refreshing every 1 minute

COOL!!! Just installed. 1 minute setted plus Adblock extension disabled for it.

You should pin a topic telling this!!!

I've also shared a "false" Facebook ad where somebody is telling you can earn 2 tickets to see Madonna Live if you watch the video and click on Like on YouTube and Facebook and then you have to share it LOL

Madonna's 'Bitch I'm Madonna' Video: A Power Ranking of the Cameos

http://www.billboard.com/photos/6598325/madonna-bitch-im-madonna-video-cameo-power-rankings?i=560470

Posted Image

What's "Bad Blood" again? Madonna's "Bitch I'm Madonna" video features an absurd degree of star power, but which stars are the MVPs here? From Beyonce to Kanye to Katy, here's our power ranking of the many A-list talents in this clip. Note: We did give preference to people present at the video shoot versus those who filmed separate cameos that were edited in.

Posted Image

Nicki Minaj takes the top spot on our power ranking for one simple reason: She's actually featured on this song. Incidentally, her verse is fire, and we love seeing her pink wig back in the mix.

Posted Image

Chris Rock is No. 2 on this list for sheer WTF value. Not only is his presence a delightful surprise, but he actually showed up to do this clip in-perosn -- which, we'll be honest, helps to put him ahead of Beyonce (just this once).

Posted Image

Diplo gets the third slot because he's the sonic mastermind behind this bizarre brainf--k of a song. Plus, he pops up more than once here -- in person, at that.

Posted Image

Next up is Miley Cyrus, who wasn't at the video shoot but appear thanks to the magic of editing. She steals the show from a couple stars much bigger than her (see: our next two rankings) thanks to some Flaming Lips glam facepaint. Those middle fingers help her cause, too.

Posted Image

Kanye gets fifth place in our power ranking because after Miley, he's the most turnt celebrity in this clip who isn't physically there. Major props to Madonna -- we all know it's hard to crack Kanye's steely exterior.

Posted Image

In the real world, Beyonce would top this list -- but in the world of "Bitch I'm Madonna," Queen Bey's cameo comes in sixth on our power ranking. She looks fantastic, but doesn't seem to be partying quite as hard as the rest of the crew.

Posted Image

Katy Perry wasn't present for her quickie cameo, but she makes a splash with that toothy jacket.

Posted Image

Braided hair, blue eyelashes -- Rita Ora's fashion game is on-point, as always. Were it not for the excess of star power in this clip, she'd be higher. But as it is, she's in good company.

Posted Image

He might not be recognizable to a lot of the casual pop fans watching this clip, but a very ecstatic Alexander Wang makes a cameo during "Bitch I'm Madonna." Even though his fashion legend looms large, his blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance puts him last here. But hey, no shame in following this embarrassment of riches.

i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disagree with billboard.

rita ora should be next up under nicki minaj.

katy perry and beyonce further up.

kanye west down, down, down.

(and sorry, have to say it, diplo does NOT matter here AT ALL. get behind the mixer and stay there.)

alexander wang - spooky as hell. the grudge anyone?

The video is amazing she looks so good

I know i've said it before but it upsets me I just don't get the hate towards Madonna she's just releasing music and enjoying herself she isn't hurting anyone but the constant trashing really gets to me :Madonna023:

Archived