Madonna Infinity's Favorite Madonna Singles from 2010 - 2020: RESULTS and VOTE IN NEW POLL

Voguerista

POLL: Which Madonna Single from 2010-2020 is your very favorite?  

72 members voted

1. 1. POLL: Which Madonna Single from 2010-2020 is your very favorite?

Ready for the results for your top five favorite Madonna Singles from 2010-2020? Here they are listed below. Ghosttown won and strongly. Though note how "Girl Gone Wild" and "Living For Love" were battling it out for second place. In the end, "Living For Love" won that position by two. Also note how "Masterpiece" and "Crave" tied for 4th.  With one more mention, "I Don't Search I Find" would have tied them....

Ghosttown - 34

Living For Love - 27 mentions

Girl Gone Wild - 25 mentions

Masterpiece - 18 mentions

Crave - 18 mentions

I Don't Search I Find - 17 mentions

Way fun. So, let's take these 6 songs to a POLL. Vote for your very favorite song for this time period above. Lastly, if you haven't voted yet for your very favorite song of the 80's, 90's, 2000-2010 yet, be sure to do so HERE, HERE, and HERE. So far, "Like A Prayer", "Vogue", and "Hung Up" are winning. NOTE that you'll have until FRIDAY to vote in all four polls. Then we are going to have a FINALE poll for the top singles who win each decade (which include singles who tie).

Thanks again for all of your fun participations!!!