Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Yes, you should be ignoring @tscott. No, you should not be ignoring @tscottin this thread. By doing so you appear as an instigator. You are purposefully ignoring someone in a thread that requires you to NOT ignore people.... to illicit a response. I was under the impression, per our private discussion, that you could manage this on your own, but it seems like you are unable to. Either participate properly or go to another thread or face consequences. The mods have no interest in having to deal with stupid stuff like this. 

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Thank you so much Raudjai. I just want everyone to just have fun and put their troubles behind like Madonna would say. God bless you all. See you all soon. Huggsss

I so agree with both of you.  It's crazy the mods had to even come in after all this time to correct such behavior in a fun game thread.  I hope we can get this back on track.  Again, it's not so hard to play this game. Even those, ignoring others can easily wait until someone they aren't ignoring to reply to play the game.  Peace to all! :heart:

7 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

You are right.

I’m a big bad bully and I’ll apologize to you again. I’m a horrible person and feel such shame.

The newbie in this thread wins and will continue to run this forum.

Have fun! :)

Please stay. Just reply in order, put differences aside, and the game will work perfectly. You can do this. I know you can. Xxx

17 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Gangbang

Miles Away or Gimmie All Your Luvin? 

Miles Away

Hung Up or Vogue

and I agree @Voguerista,,,, @BuggedOutshould stay if he simply plays the game correctly.  If he doesn't want to respond after me, wait until another person who replies that he is willing to reply after.  Not a hard concept to grasp!  :)