Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

16 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw @McDonna I recognize you weren't mean to me, I took ur smile reaction much personally. Was on a bad trip and I do ask your forgiveness. You are a very good guy (goody-goody or just good, doesn't matter, we all must be kind to each other).

Yeah, I was confused why you reacted that way.  I left that smile reaction because I was amused by what you originally said.  Not sure why you took offense to it, as your original comment was in jest of my previous post in that thread.  Anyway, my suggestion is to not take things too seriously here or you're going to let what people say to you, eat you alive. It's not worth it.  Also, remember this is just a Madonna forum. While fans have a flair for drama here, I prefer to remain neutral or refrain from any personal drama.  Lastly, we all have our demons to fight, and I prefer not to unload that on any online community specifically in an environment that is known to be toxic and people you don't really know use your issues against you or be shady to you regarding it. I am not interested in engaging in such behavior from others. I hope that makes sense?  Anyway, may you find peace within, my friend. :)

Many thanks for your lovely words, @McDonna. I have lows and highs as every person in this planet. As in Ciao Bella lyrics:

"Sometimes I despair

Sometimes I have hope

Sometimes I don't know

Sometimes I feel pushed"

As I am still running away, as in Mer Girl lyrics.

22 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis you are officially at 700 posts on this topic Madonna this or that game!

Ooops... Congrats to me I suppose, hehe!

Amswering you, Nobody Knows Me...

...like you know me!!!

Best official remixes overall: Take a Bow × Sky Fits Heaven (yes, Sky Fits Heaven)?

19 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Many thanks for your lovely words, @McDonna. I have lows and highs as every person in this planet. As in Ciao Bella lyrics:

"Sometimes I despair

Sometimes I have hope

Sometimes I don't know

Sometimes I feel pushed"

As I am still running away, as in Mer Girl lyrics.

Personally, I would refrain from airing that here at this community. Of course, you are free to share whatever you like, but from my experience there are some pretty shady and mean spirited people who will use it against you.  At the end of the day, if you allow them to provoke you to react, it will look bad on you just as well.  This is why I've refrain from any personal drama people start here. It usually gets ugly and people react in the most awful ways because of it.  It's just not worth it and my thought is I'm here to share my appreciation for Madonna, not fight and argue with people who like to start drama. :luv:

Just now, McDonna said:

Personally, I would refrain from airing that here at this community. Of course, you are free to share whatever you like, but from my experience there are some pretty shady and mean spirited people who will use it against you.  At the end of the day, if you allow them to provoke you to react, it will look bad on you just as well.  This is why I've refrain from any personal drama people start here. It usually gets ugly and people react in the most awful ways because of it.  It's just not worth it and my thought is I'm here to share my appreciation for Madonna, not fight and argue with people who take things too personal. :luv:

Thank you dear. We need to have class first. We are in a forum what has a REPUTATION. We're not "option A" or "option B", we are MADONNA FUCKING INFINITY.

And we must preserve this REPUTATION.

Answering challenge... HeartBreakCity.

Inside Out × Ghosttown?