Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Fever at Girlie!

A new Madonna performance of Music, MDNA, or Celebration?

I'm a little confused? A performance of one song from the album? I ask because you threw in MDNA which isn't an actual song?  If it's just one song from one of these albums,  I would say I'd pick Celebration album being it''s got the majority of her hits on it. But if you are just referring to song, then that is between Music and Celebration, so I would choose the Celebration song since it's only been performed in full once.  Music has been performed live multiple times now.

If you had the chance to back Madonna up in a band, would it be playing the guitar, piano or the Cow bell?

18 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Oh sorry, I should have put song. But I love how you answered it with both choices. Perfect! Thank you. 

Guitar for your question! (🤣😂 to cow bell!)

If you could have danced in Madonna’s Vogue video or Madonna’s Medellin video, which video would you have chosen?

I think back in the day, I would have definitely said "Vogue", but now that I'm older I know I'd enjoy doing so in Medelin as it would probably be lest structured and loosely choreographed compared to Vogue.

Girlie Show Performances:  Rain or In This Life?

Dave, if I could, I'd give you two reactions simultaneously to ur last 2 posts (heart and thank you)... You make me fly to the highest sky AMATO MIO!!!

Answering u, Girl Gone Wild. Cause I'll never stop misbehaving myself. Tis my rebel heart's spirit.

Should this piece of art by the great Berkab have become an official remix? Yes × no?

Unfortunately I don't see any other of his mixes on YouTube. I knew him about 15 years ago with his Berkab Hysterical Mix for Don't Tell Me and his The New Prophecy Mix for The Beast Within.

EDIT: found Hysterical Mix on SoundCloud:

https://m.soundcloud.com/madonnaradio/dont-tell-me-berkab-hysterical-mix?in=madonnaradio%2Fsets%2Fberkab

His page on SoundCloud:

https://m.soundcloud.com/madonnaradio/sets/berkab

I recommend him SO MUCH!!!