Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

3 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I love I'll Remember too but I don't know why I always felt a bit irritated that she used the same Rain hair in the music video, lol

Live To Tell

Love Don't Live Here Anymore or You'll See?

Keep in mind, Rain was a wig.  She was going for an Asian look in that.  When I'll Remember came along, that was her real hair.

You'll See

Crazy For You or Take A bow?

7 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I didn't knew that. It's been ages since I last watched I'll Remember MV, i'll revisit now.

Take A Bow

Video: Frozen or The Power of Good-Bye?

Yeah, she fried her hair by the Fever video, and so she wore a wig for Rain video and then eventually cut all hair off for the Girlie Show, and then sometime after dyed her hair dark, only to bleach it again in '94 for the Bedtime Story Era.  She did a few photo shoots in between before the Bedtime Story era with the black short hair.

POG Video

Video: Drowned World/Substitute for Love or Nothing Really Matters?

I remember that beautiful photoshoot with her short dark hair before Bedtime Stories. I heard very vaguely that she needed to cut her hair before Girlie Show. What exacly happened during Fever video? Too much dyeing and it ruined? =(

Drowned World/SFL video

Hanky Panky or Now I'm Following You?

4 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I remember that beautiful photoshoot with her short dark hair before Bedtime Stories. I heard very vaguely that she needed to cut her hair before Girlie Show. What exacly happened during Fever video? Too much dyeing and it ruined? =(

Drowned World/SFL video

Hanky Panky or Now I'm Following You?

Yeah, she dyed it a reddish pink and it just fried her hair. The rumor was....she was going to go dark for the Girllie Show, but decided to go bleach blonde too offset from Donna and Nicki.  I'm not sure what made her go completely dark afterwards, other than she was trying to grow her hair out, and so she went dark by early '94.

Hanky Panky

Rescue Me or Music?

1 hour ago, Adonna said:

Yeah, she dyed it a reddish pink and it just fried her hair. The rumor was....she was going to go dark for the Girllie Show, but decided to go bleach blonde too offset from Donna and Nicki.  I'm not sure what made her go completely dark afterwards, other than she was trying to grow her hair out, and so she went dark by early '94.

Hanky Panky

Rescue Me or Music?

My goodness! Thanks for the info. Sometimes I ask myself how it would be if she had long hair (like on SNL) during Girlie Show... but I think the show is so perfect as it is that it couldn't be any other way. I'll LOVE if one day she decides to make a tour with her real dark hair, although it's unlikely.

Rescue Me

I Love New York (IGTTYAS rock version) or I Love New York (Confessions version)?

11 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

My goodness! Thanks for the info. Sometimes I ask myself how it would be if she had long hair (like on SNL) during Girlie Show... but I think the show is so perfect as it is that it couldn't be any other way. I'll LOVE if one day she decides to make a tour with her real dark hair, although it's unlikely.

Rescue Me

I Love New York (IGTTYAS rock version) or I Love New York (Confessions version)?

Well, she considered having dark hair for the GIrlie Show, but decided against it.  And yeah, she had fried her hair when dying it the reddish pink in early '93, which caused her to cut it short for the tour.  There is an '93 Tour interview where she talks about it.  Also, she's had times where she planned to keep her hair darker longer, but due to project commitments she had to go blonde. For instance, she was planning to stay brunette for the whole LAP era, but she got the role for Breathless Mahoney in DIck Tracy.  She tried to talk Warren Beatty in allowing her to keep her hair brunette for the role, but he refused.  Of course, she didn't want to lose the role, so she eventually dyed her back to blonde.  We see that transition with the Pepsi commerical, where she's dyed a strip of her hair as a test before cutting and going completely blonde in '89.  

I Love New York (IGTTYAS rock version)

Amazing or Impressive Instant?

I'm loving the curiosities! :hearteyes: I wish she was a brunette during the whole LAP Era (or even the whole AL Era), she looks absolutely stunning with brown hair. But I understand she couldn’t conciliate with her other commitments. I keep speechless with her beauty in 2003s interviews... those LAP promo pics are so pretty. Shame it's a rare thing...

Impressive Instant 

Live performance: Imagine (Tsunami Aid 2005) or Hey You (Live Earth 2007)?

6 minutes ago, Agent Cooper said:

I'm loving the curiosities! :hearteyes: I wish she was a brunette during the whole LAP Era (or even the whole AL Era), she looks absolutely stunning with brown hair. But I understand she couldn’t conciliate with her other commitments. I keep speechless with her beauty in 2003s interviews... those LAP promo pics are so pretty. Shame it's a rare thing...

Impressive Instant 

Live performance: Imagine (Tsunami Aid 2005) or Hey You (Live Earth 2007)?

The issue seems to be... and she knows this as well, that most people are familiar with her as a blonde.  It's quite ironic being she's truly a brunette.  But more than not, she's is most famous as a blonde, so that will be what she will most likely be for most major events for the rest of her life.  And at her age, it's probably easier to maintain the blonde hair being she's probably pretty grey if she went natural.

Imagine... i love her version.

I Know It or Sanctuary?