Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

@Agent Cooper I agree with both your statements about Holiday.  I haven't been too impressed with the Holiday performances since DWT, but Celebration Tour was something different as it went to a dark place, which I thought was a unique spin in performing that song.

Gone

Supernatural or Act of Contrition?

3 minutes ago, Adonna said:

@Agent Cooper I agree with both your statements about Holiday.  I haven't been too impressed with the Holiday performances since DWT, but Celebration Tour was something different as it went to a dark place, which I thought was a unique spin in performing that song.

Gone

Supernatural or Act of Contrition?

Very well observed @Adonna  Celebration Tour version was a creative way to perform a song to tell a story and it's a nice one. RIT version is amazing... but somehow the trio with Niki and Donna singing this together is so nostalgic and special =)

Supernatural

Love Song or Best Friend?

Just now, Agent Cooper said:

Very well observed @Adonna  Celebration Tour version was a creative way to perform a song to tell a story and it's a nice one. RIT version is amazing... but somehow the trio with Niki and Donna singing this together is so nostalgic and special =)

The RIT and RHT just didn't appeal to me as the one's previously. It lacked the "oomph' the song should have.  Again, i excuse the Celebration version because it's a nice version and then rather ending on a celebratory note like she's done with the song in the past, she takes it a different direction which is poignant to her story.

Love Song or Best Friend?

Love Song

Better Album Artwork:  Something To Remember or Confessions On A Dance Floor?

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

The RIT and RHT just didn't appeal to me as the one's previously. It lacked the "oomph' the song should have.  Again, i excuse the Celebration version because it's a nice version and then rather ending on a celebratory note like she's done with the song in the past, she takes it a different direction which is poignant to her story.

I understand. I wasn't impressed with the Holiday performances on Sticky & Sweet 2009 and RHT.

5 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Better Album Artwork:  Something To Remember or Confessions On A Dance Floor?

Confessions On a Dance Floor artwork!

Better Album Artwork: Like A Prayer or Erotica?