Madonna's complete videography? (list - updated)

DanK

39 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

In Australia, on Rage, they definitely used The Girlie Show version from Sydney. This was originally premiered on a tv special with Molly called The Ultimate Madonna on channel 9.

Interesting.

6 hours ago, Craigypants said:

Yes, it was a live performance, but it was from the MTV awards in Paris That Year not Sydney. I remember as it was Indoors.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTffP2fXp24&ab_channel=jaimotto

The MTV Awards were in Los Angeles and she was at the venue in L.A not in Paris. They took place September 06, 1993 two weeks before the tour started. The Bye Bye Baby promo video was definitely the Sydney performance as I remember it playing and it was the only glimpse Australians got of the tour on tv as the HBO show didn't air here. I called music shops every week for 3 months asking when the tour would be released because of it.

I remember the MTV Awards as they played here before the 1993 season final of Melrose Place. I was on a school 'camp' and the teachers let us watch both and then regretted it, haha.