Edit History

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

9 minutes ago, Enrico said:

From the V interview:

There’s a line in my script, when my mother dies, I get back up and I keep going. And [when] all my friends died of AIDS, I get back up and I keep going, Basquiat dies, and I get back up and I keep going. This stranger rapes me with a knife to my throat. I get back up and I keep going. My ex-husband betrays me. I get back up and I keep going. My brother betrays me, I get back up and I keep going. Either you have that mentality that you get back up and keep going, or you sit around, thinking about what people are thinking about you all the time. 

For those who were wondering what the biopic is about...

Madonna has said all that stuff ten billion times, we don't know that is exactly what the biopic is going to be about. I think it was Madonna herself that said the music is the focus, so any narrative elements are not going to be the main point. I am sure though that she will include the stuff you mentioned because its in the script, does not mean its what the biopic is about.

50ft Queenie

50ft Queenie

8 minutes ago, Enrico said:

From the V interview:

There’s a line in my script, when my mother dies, I get back up and I keep going. And [when] all my friends died of AIDS, I get back up and I keep going, Basquiat dies, and I get back up and I keep going. This stranger rapes me with a knife to my throat. I get back up and I keep going. My ex-husband betrays me. I get back up and I keep going. My brother betrays me, I get back up and I keep going. Either you have that mentality that you get back up and keep going, or you sit around, thinking about what people are thinking about you all the time. 

For those who were wondering what the biopic is about...

Madonna has said all that stuff ten billion times, we don't know that is exactly what the biopic is going to be about. I think it was Madonna herself that said the music is the focus, so any narrative elements are not going to be the main point.

Important Information

Terms of Use