Edit History

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

22 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

Glitter was a soundtrack.

The Glitter Soundtrack was entirely Mariah Carey and had four singles (five if you count Never Too Far as a separate single from the Never Too Far/Hero Medley which was a separate release that had some cheesy but fun Al B Rich mixes and another set by Mike Rizzo).  The other releases were Loverboy, Don't Stop (Funkin' For Jamaica), and Reflections (Care Enough).

The Honey Classic Radio and Classic Radio Instrumental were sadly never released commercially.  Some other mixes that were commercially released but missed by the MC30 campaign are I Stay In Love (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix), the Jump Smokers and Jermaine Dupri mixes of You're Mine (Eternal), the Soda Club mixes of Through The Rain released via DMC in Europe, the Reggae Soul remixes of Always Be My Baby... I could keep going.

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

21 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

The Glitter Soundtrack was entirely Mariah Carey and had four singles (five if you count Never Too Far as a separate single from the Never Too Far/Hero Medley which was a separate release that had some cheesy but fun Al B Rich mixes and another set by Mike Rizzo).  The other releases were Loverboy, Don't Stop (Funkin' For Jamaica), and Reflections (Care Enough).

The Honey Classic Radio and Classic Radio Instrumental were sadly never released commercially.  Some other mixes that were commercially released but missed by the MC30 campaign are I Stay In Love (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix), the Jump Smokers and Jermaine Dupri mixes of You're Mine (Eternal), the Soda Club mixes of Through The Rain, the Reggae Soul remixes of Always Be My Baby... I could keep going.

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

The Glitter Soundtrack was entirely Mariah Carey and had four singles (five if you count Never Too Far as a separate single from the Never Too Far/Hero Medley which was a separate release that had fantastic Al B Rich mixes and another set by Mike Rizzo).  The other releases were Loverboy, Don't Stop (Funkin' For Jamaica), and Reflections (Care Enough).

The Honey Classic Radio and Classic Radio Instrumental were sadly never released commercially.  Some other mixes that were commercially released but missed by the MC30 campaign are I Stay In Love (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix), the Jump Smokers and Jermaine Dupri mixes of You're Mine (Eternal), the Soda Club mixes of Through The Rain... I could keep going.

luckypierre78

luckypierre78

The Glitter Soundtrack was entirely Mariah Carey and had four singles (five if you count Never Too Far as a separate single from the Never Too Far/Hero Medley which was a separate release that had fantastic Al B Rich mixes and another set by Mike Rizzo).  The other releases were Loverboy, Don't Stop (Funkin' For Jamaica), and Reflections (Care Enough).

The Honey Classic Radio and Classic Radio Instrumental were sadly never released commercially.  Some other mixes that were never released and likely never will be are I Stay In Love (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix), the Jump Smokers and Jermaine Dupri mixes of You're Mine (Eternal), the Soda Club mixes of Through The Rain... I could keep going.

Important Information

Terms of Use