Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

29 minutes ago, McDonna said:

But is it HD?  As @MPowered, it's been availabe since 2018, so it's not an new upload, right? 

Wow.  lol.  iTunes  got the date wrong. Dude.

Look for EXAMPLE . Justify my love hd remastered was released few weeks ago.  But iTunes. Has it. Like 2009 IMG_0152.thumb.jpeg.530c55deb733f7bf8023b2a5732768f3.jpeg

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

Ok, you are not helping at all.  I'm speaking of the DW/SFL video.  The Justify My Love video is listed as HD, but Drowned World/Substitute for Love isn't.  As @MPowered posted, what you mentioned has been available since 2018

Are you for real ?  It hasn’t been available seens 2018.  

9 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Your earlier post says otherwise.... I QUOTE YOU...

12 hours ago, VictoriaL7 said:

iTunes releases DWSFL video.   Buy it   IMG_0137.thumb.jpeg.2a5b020bc5c4c6c691165039fc5b0fce.jpeg

It says it was released FEB 14 2018. 

As @MPoweredmentioned this has been available since 2018.  You are claiming it was released a couple of days ago.  And no, it's NOT HD!!

33 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

News for everyone

There's this song on Spotify that seems to be sampling the Peter Rauhofer Remix of Nobody Knows Me.Just Hear

I have more samples of similarities of American life remixes to link but just wait

7 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Dude.  A week ago that video was not in iTunes. I purchased its HD. Looks stunning on oled c3.  Enough.  I’m done.  If u don’t believe me meryl streep GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

DUDE YOU ARE WRONG!  It's been available for years on ITUNES. I've had it in my collection. The reason I even posted about it, because I was asking if it was now in HD!  @MPoweredconfirmed in the very post you made over 13 hours ago (at the time of this post) that what you are sharing is NOT HD and it was available since 2018.  So NO, it's not NEW!  It's been available on ITUNES since Feb. 2018.  I have the ORIGINAL download from then.  It's NOT HD and it isn't yet available on ITUNES in HD!

19 minutes ago, McDonna said:

DUDE YOU ARE WRONG!  It's been available for years on ITUNES. I've had it in my collection. The reason I even posted about it, because I was asking if it was now in HD!  @MPoweredconfirmed in the very post you made over 13 hours ago (at the time of this post) that what you are sharing is NOT HD and it was available since 2018.  So NO, it's not NEW!  It's been available on ITUNES since Feb. 2018.  I have the ORIGINAL download from then.  It's NOT HD and it isn't yet available on ITUNES in HD!

LIER.  That video was for  sell few days ago. I have purchased every single item from Madonna iTunes.  I know exactly what’s left.  I post it that for those who like to purchase on iTunes.  And I will post it when Hollywood video is Out on “ iTunes”.  

screen shot and  show me your history purchases;   

13 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

LIER.  That video was for  sell few days ago. I have purchased every single item from Madonna iTunes.  I know exactly what’s left.  I post it that for those who like to purchase on iTunes.  And I will post it when Hollywood video is Out on “ iTunes”.  

screen shot and  show me your history purchases;   

You mean "Liar"?  LOL!  Sorry, but the only proof I NEED is what you originally posted which shows it's been available since 2018.  You may just purchased it the other day, but it's been on ITUNES for years.  I, @MPowered and many other fans can attest to that.   Again, I'm only talking about the DW/SFL video and nothing else you keep adding to this that I never brought up.  As mentioned, I only brought this up because I was asking if it was finally available in HD on ITUNES, which it is not.  It's the same file that's been available since 2018.

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You mean "Liar"?  LOL!  Sorry, but the only proof I NEED is what you originally posted which shows it's been available since 2018.  You may just purchased it the other day, but it's been on ITUNES for years.  I, @MPowered and many other fans can attest to that.   Again, I'm only talking about the DW/SFL video and nothing else you keep adding to this that I never brought up.  As mentioned, I only brought this up because I was asking if it was finally available in HD on ITUNES, which it is not.  It's the same file that's been available since 2018.

Wow.  You are tool and a liar and bully  , but it hasn’t been.. Yes it’s HD. I’m done.     Buy it !  

8 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

Wow.  You are tool and a liar and bully  , but it hasn’t been.. Yes it’s HD. I’m done.     Buy it !  

LOL!  How am I a "bully" when I'm only re-posting the image you posted?  Let me repost it again, underlining (in red) where it says it's been released in 2018.  It's not HD and what you post has been available for 2018.  You only call me a "bully" and "tool" because I am proving you wrong.  You obviously can't admit when you are wrong.  I asked earlier if this was "new" and you claimed it was and it never was on ITUNES before. That is NOT true.  You are the one lying. It's been on ITUNES since 2018.  @MPowered even stated this.  It has not been updated as an HD version as of yet:

New Project(1).jpg

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

LOL!  How am I a "bully" when I'm only re-posting the image you posted.  Let me repost it again, underlining (in red) where it says it's been released in 2018.  It's not HD and what you post has been available for 2018.  You only call me a "bully" and "tool" because I am proving you wrong.  You obviously can't admit when you are wrong.  I asked earlier if this was "new" and you claimed it was and it never was on ITUNES before. That is NOT true.  You are the one lying. It's been on ITUNES since 2018.  It has not been updated as an HD version as of yet:

New Project(1).jpg

IMG_0153.thumb.jpeg.2957f4c0d2ce93dbc0390e7fc4596baf.jpeg

You are not proving anything you are just bullying

prove me wrong with your history purchases screenshot I’ll prove you wrong with an email from iTunes telling me. Madonna has a new video for purchases 

11 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

If you did prove it.  Ha !   I will prove it to U 

I did prove it.  It says 2018... The video has been available on ITUNES for many years.   @MPowered , @GregVsMatt and @Prayer and many other fans can further attest the video (DROWNED WORLD/SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE) has been available for years on ITUNES.  You're being totally irrational and twisting this as if someone is bullying you all because you can't admit you are wrong and that I questioned if this is in HD which it is not yet.  I'm not bullying you as I'm just pointing out that you are wrong when I and many others have purchased this video from ITUNES many years ago.  I have no reason to lie or make this up. 

All I ask if this was now in HD and you turned this into some shit show!  Just stop!  You have no idea what you are talking about.

oh-the-drama

13 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I did prove it.  It says 2018... The video has been available on ITUNES for many years.   @MPowered , @GregVsMatt and @Prayer and many other fans can further attest the video (DROWNED WORLD/SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE) has been available for years on ITUNES.  You're being totally irrational and twisting this as if someone is bullying you all because I questioned if this is in HD which it is not yet.  I'm not bullying you as I'm just pointing out that you are wrong when I and many others have purchased this video from ITUNES many years ago.  I have no reason to lie or make this up. 

All I ask if this was now in HD and you turned this into some shit show!  Just stop!  You have no idea what you are talking about.

You haven’t prove nothing , the video was for sell few days ago. Find me some one who purchased this video ( with  a screenshot) before  September.   You are a bully. And  the truth is that You haven’t buy it.  And you can’t prove that either.  So you need to stop   block me.   I’m posting an information for those who like to purchase it on itunes  .    Hollywood   will be available soon with different date. As well.