Edit History

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

2 hours ago, MerBoy13 said:

This

Madonna loves to not give her fans what they want. It’s like a point of principle with her.

I’m not sure I even believe that there will be expanded album reissues at this point….  and if there are then I kind of assume that they will be super disappointing. Just giving a selection of remixes previously available on the commercially released CD  and vinyl singles at the time.

The digital singles reissues campaign is just painfully slow and protracted. I wouldn’t even care if I could still copy my mp3s over to my iPhone to play through the Apple Music app. 

I know they all sounds negative/pessimistic, but I’ve been a fan for so long that I know how it is.

MadonnaDave

MadonnaDave

2 hours ago, MerBoy13 said:

This

Madonna loves to not give her fans what they want. It’s like a point of principle with her.

I’m not sure I even believe that there will be expanded album reissues at this point….  and if there are then I kind of assume that they will be super disappointing. Just giving a selection of remixes previously available on the commercially released CD  and vinyl singles at the time.

The digital singles reissues campaign is just painfully slow and protracted. I wouldn’t even care if I could still copy my mp3s over to my iPhone to play through the Apple Music app. 

Important Information

Terms of Use