Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You mean "Liar"?  LOL!  Sorry, but the only proof I NEED is what you originally posted which shows it's been available since 2018.  You may just purchased it the other day, but it's been on ITUNES for years.  I, @MPowered and many other fans can attest to that.   Again, I'm only talking about the DW/SFL video and nothing else you keep adding to this that I never brought up.  As mentioned, I only brought this up because I was asking if it was finally available in HD on ITUNES, which it is not.  It's the same file that's been available since 2018.

Wow.  You are tool and a liar and bully  , but it hasn’t been.. Yes it’s HD. I’m done.     Buy it !  

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You mean "Liar"?  LOL!  Sorry, but the only proof I NEED is what you originally posted which shows it's been available since 2018.  You may just purchased it the other day, but it's been on ITUNES for years.  I, @MPowered and many other fans can attest to that.   Again, I'm only talking about the DW/SFL video and nothing else you keep adding to this that I never brought up.  As mentioned, I only brought this up because I was asking if it was finally available in HD on ITUNES, which it is not.  It's the same file that's been available since 2018.

Wow.  You are tool and a liar and bully  , but it hasn’t been. That’s a lie. Yes it’s HD. I’m done.     Buy it !  

Important Information

Terms of Use