Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

LOL!  How am I a "bully" when I'm only re-posting the image you posted.  Let me repost it again, underlining (in red) where it says it's been released in 2018.  It's not HD and what you post has been available for 2018.  You only call me a "bully" and "tool" because I am proving you wrong.  You obviously can't admit when you are wrong.  I asked earlier if this was "new" and you claimed it was and it never was on ITUNES before. That is NOT true.  You are the one lying. It's been on ITUNES since 2018.  It has not been updated as an HD version as of yet:

New Project(1).jpg

IMG_0153.thumb.jpeg.2957f4c0d2ce93dbc0390e7fc4596baf.jpeg

You are not proving anything you are just bullying

prove me wrong with your history purchases screenshot I’ll prove you wrong with an email from iTunes telling me. Madonna has a new video for purchases 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

LOL!  How am I a "bully" when I'm only re-posting the image you posted.  Let me repost it again, underlining (in red) where it says it's been released in 2018.  It's not HD and what you post has been available for 2018.  You only call me a "bully" and "tool" because I am proving you wrong.  You obviously can't admit when you are wrong.  I asked earlier if this was "new" and you claimed it was and it never was on ITUNES before. That is NOT true.  You are the one lying. It's been on ITUNES since 2018.  It has not been updated as an HD version as of yet:

New Project(1).jpg

IMG_0153.thumb.jpeg.2957f4c0d2ce93dbc0390e7fc4596baf.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Use