Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

13 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I did prove it.  It says 2018... The video has been available on ITUNES for many years.   @MPowered , @GregVsMatt and @Prayer and many other fans can further attest the video (DROWNED WORLD/SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE) has been available for years on ITUNES.  You're being totally irrational and twisting this as if someone is bullying you all because I questioned if this is in HD which it is not yet.  I'm not bullying you as I'm just pointing out that you are wrong when I and many others have purchased this video from ITUNES many years ago.  I have no reason to lie or make this up. 

All I ask if this was now in HD and you turned this into some shit show!  Just stop!  You have no idea what you are talking about.

You haven’t prove nothing , the video was for sell few days ago. Find me some one who purchased this video ( with  a screenshot) before  September.   You are a bully. And  the truth is that You haven’t buy it.  And you can’t prove that either.  So you need to stop   block me.   I’m posting an information for those who like to purchase it on itunes  .    Hollywood   will be available soon with different date. As well. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I did prove it.  It says 2018... The video has been available on ITUNES for many years.   @MPowered , @GregVsMatt and @Prayer and many other fans can further attest the video (DROWNED WORLD/SUBSTITUTE FOR LOVE) has been available for years on ITUNES.  You're being totally irrational and twisting this as if someone is bullying you all because I questioned if this is in HD which it is not yet.  I'm not bullying you as I'm just pointing out that you are wrong when I and many others have purchased this video from ITUNES many years ago.  I have no reason to lie or make this up. 

All I ask if this was now in HD and you turned this into some shit show!  Just stop!  You have no idea what you are talking about.

You haven’t prove nothing , the video was for sell few days ago. Find me some one who purchased this video ( with  a screenshot) before  September.   You are a bully. And  the truth is that You haven’t buy it.  And you can’t prove that. So you need to stop   block me.   I’m posting an information for those who like to purchase it on itunes  .    Hollywood   will be available soon with different date. As well. 

Important Information

Terms of Use