Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

ROTFL!  You crack me up.  I tagged others.  But I know what I own.  I've purchased the video back in 2020.  It's among my ITUNES/MUSIC purchases.   I asked if it's an HD.  @MPoweredvalidated that what's on ITUNES currently is the same video I bought in 2020 which has been available since 2018.  This has nothing to do with you posting what you posted to encourage others to buy the video. This is about me asking if this is NOW in HD, which isn't and the fact what you are sharing is what's been available since 2018. 

Other will chime in later. Obviously I'm wasting my time because you prefer to play some victim of bullying when you can't just admit you are wrong that what you purchased has been available since 2018.

But yeah... I am happy to help encourage others to keep purchasing this video.  But it's not in HD and it's not something new!!! 

I'm not going to block you, but feel free to block me if you can't stand the truth!!  :kiss2:

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

go back to your crack 

ps ; thanks for the PM. I know. He is crazy . 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

ROTFL!  You crack me up.  I tagged others.  But I know what I own.  I've purchased the video back in 2020.  It's among my ITUNES/MUSIC purchases.   I asked if it's an HD.  @MPoweredvalidated that what's on ITUNES currently is the same video I bought in 2020 which has been available since 2018.  This has nothing to do with you posting what you posted to encourage others to buy the video. This is about me asking if this is NOW in HD, which isn't and the fact what you are sharing is what's been available since 2018. 

Other will chime in later. Obviously I'm wasting my time because you prefer to play some victim of bullying when you can't just admit you are wrong that what you purchased has been available since 2018.

But yeah... I am happy to help encourage others to keep purchasing this video.  But it's not in HD and it's not something new!!! 

I'm not going to block you, but feel free to block me if you can't stand the truth!!  :kiss2:

go back to your crack 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Important Information

Terms of Use