Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

10 minutes ago, MPowered said:

These iTunes videos have been available for quite a while. In fact, a lot of videos that aren’t or weren’t available on YouTube have been available on iTunes/Apple Music for purchase/streaming.

A good bunch of her videos were uploaded when she released Celebration: The Video Collection. The release of DW/SFL came from the first ROL anniversary campaign in 2018 when they uploaded several of that eras videos to her official YouTube channel. It’s not HD as far as I can remember.

Yes Apple Music has few. Like true blue and fever. And others. But DWSL was not. So it was justify my love hd remastered , express / deeper from girlie show. Hollywood and beautiful Stranger they are not in Apple Music or iTunes.yet.

DESFL  was add it on Apple Music and iTunes for sell  , I  want to share that  all  

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

2 minutes ago, MPowered said:

These iTunes videos have been available for quite a while. In fact, a lot of videos that aren’t or weren’t available on YouTube have been available on iTunes/Apple Music for purchase/streaming.

A good bunch of her videos were uploaded when she released Celebration: The Video Collection. The release of DW/SFL came from the first ROL anniversary campaign in 2018 when they uploaded several of that eras videos to her official YouTube channel. It’s not HD as far as I can remember.

Yes Apple Music has few. Like true blue and fever. And others. But DWSL was not. So it was justify my love he remastered , express / deeper from girlie show. Hollywood and beautiful Stranger they are not in Apple Music or iTunes.yet.

DESFL  was add it on Apple Music and iTunes for sell  , I  want to share that  all  

Important Information

Terms of Use