Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

35 minutes ago, MPowered said:

6PvmIQr.jpg

This is a screenshot from the YouTube upload. The date matches the one from iTunes. Like I said before: It’s not HD and it hasn’t been uploaded recently.

I think you should double-check before you throw insults at others just because you refuse to admit that you were being wrong.

Have a good day!

Agreed that can match. The video was not 2 weeks ago on iTunes.  Not in Apple Music..  

im calling out his / her insults and lack of respect. But judging by his others post.  He / she has a problem. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

4 minutes ago, MPowered said:

6PvmIQr.jpg

This is a screenshot from the YouTube upload. The date matches the one from iTunes. Like I said before: It’s not HD and it hasn’t been uploaded recently.

I think you should double-check before you throw insults at others just because you refuse to admit that you were being wrong.

Have a good day!

Agreed that can match. The video was not 2 weeks ago on iTunes.  Not in Apple Music..  

im calling out his insults and lack of respect. But judging by his others post.  He has a problem. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

6PvmIQr.jpg

Have a good day!

Agreed that can match. The video was not 2 weeks ago on iTunes.  Not in Apple Music. Not in iTunes.  

Important Information

Terms of Use