Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

11 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I did see it, yes. All my devices are from Apple and I have been using iTunes for a while now. If the date of the video matches the date of the YouTube upload, you can be sure that it wasn’t uploaded two weeks ago.

Besides, if this were the HD upgrade of the video that was done for the single, it would be made available on YouTube first. The videography on Apple Music is not their priority cause it doesn’t have much of a reach.

iTunes is also dead. What we see of it is basically a skeleton of the old one and some things haven’t been cleaned up/adjusted to be entirely streaming based. They are doing that slowly but soon, music purchases from iTunes won’t be possible anymore from any part of the world.

YouTube  iTunes Spotify Dexter they normally release at the same. The video was released days ago.  

example iTunes has 2 express yourself video for sell. Both are different version , YouTube officially only has one version. 

spotify has hung up remixes dj.  iTunes hasn’t yet.  

about your theory of iTunes.  Not at all Apple is too big. 
all I’m saying DWSFL. Is in HD it wasn’t there 2 week ago at least.  Here or there.  

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I did see it, yes. All my devices are from Apple and I have been using iTunes for a while now. If the date of the video matches the date of the YouTube upload, you can be sure that it wasn’t uploaded two weeks ago.

Besides, if this were the HD upgrade of the video that was done for the single, it would be made available on YouTube first. The videography on Apple Music is not their priority cause it doesn’t have much of a reach.

iTunes is also dead. What we see of it is basically a skeleton of the old one and some things haven’t been cleaned up/adjusted to be entirely streaming based. They are doing that slowly but soon, music purchases from iTunes won’t be possible anymore from any part of the world.

YouTube  iTunes Spotify Dexter they normally release at the same. The video was released days ago.  

example iTunes has 2 express yourself video for sell. Both are different version , YouTube officially only has one version. 

about your theory of iTunes.  Not at all Apple is too big. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

7 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

3 minutes ago, MPowered said:

YouTube  iTunes Spotify Dexter they release at the same. The video was released days ago.  

Important Information

Terms of Use