Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm late but the "Drowned World/Substitute For Love" video has been available on iTunes and Apple Music since last year.

It's the original SD video, not HD/remastered/upscaled.

We "reported" it about here last November 2022:

That doesn’t prove nothing and I know for fact you are completely wrong. You guys have a staggering, disinformation. .   I understand where and how this attack coming from.  Definitely not convinced at all. And WE. Laughing hard here too 

Btw  thank you   You and your friends has been a lot help  

that all.   

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

I'm late but the "Drowned World/Substitute For Love" video has been available on iTunes and Apple Music since last year.

That doesn’t prove nothing and I know for fact you are completely wrong. You guys have a disinformation. .   I understand where and how this attack coming from.  Definitely not convinced at all. And WE. Laughing hard here too 

Btw  thank you   You and your friends has been a lot help  

that all.   

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

That doesn’t prove nothing and I know for fact you are completely wrong. You guys have a disinformation. .   I understand where and how this attack coming from.  Definitely not convinced at all. And WE. Laughing hard here too 

that all.   

Important Information

Terms of Use