Edit History

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

You're delusional if you truly believe that she greenlights all of these EPs.

It’s more likely that she has someone handling it for her and she gets a preliminary list of what’s to come at the most.

She does not decide on the tracklist or anything. She doesn’t have time for that crao. 😂

Sorry but NO .  Everything coming from her she decide whats out or not.   It’s a funny joke about Emily but there’s no Emily . 

Ps ; even fan can Say what they want   , she listen 

happy I’ll remember everyone. 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

It’s more likely that she has someone handling it for her and she gets a preliminary list of what’s to come at the most.

She does not decide on the tracklist or anything. She doesn’t have time for that crao. 😂

Sorry but NO .  Everything coming from her she decide whats out or not.   It’s a funny joke about Emily but there’s no Emily . 

Ps ; even fan can Say what they  you like  , she listen 

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

Xxx out.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Sorry but NO .  Everything coming from her she decide whats out or not.   

Important Information

Terms of Use