Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

14 hours ago, nicki_boy777 said:

Ugh, my favourite single. Really hoping for better tracklist but it is what it is. They've abandoned the idea of including previously only promo edits and dubs a while back releasing mediocre tracklists.

Also, Deepsky remix will be the mislabeled dub version released in error on all commercial singles :)

If I'm not wrong there are 2 different versions and the one on the maxi is the vocal mix, now about the vinyl promo only dub or the Hollywood Deepsky remix which was a dub on all singles

On 10/16/2024 at 12:53 AM, Would You Like To Try said:

I think you also need to have a premium membership or be in the newly available countries

I see. I have a premium membership, and I'm located in Canada. I'm reading just now that music videos on Spotify aren't available in Canada and the United States yet.

Music videos can be watched by Premium subscribers in most non-US countries and regions where Spotify is available.

[...]

Music videos in beta are currently rolling out to Premium users in the following markets:

Brazil, Andorra, Ecuador, Lithuania, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Colombia, Argentina, El Salvador, Luxembourg, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Armenia, Estonia, Malaysia, Serbia, Indonesia, Aruba, Finland, Malta, Singapore, Italy, Australia, Greece, Mexico, Sint Maarten, Kenya, Austria, Guatemala, Monaco, Slovakia, Netherlands, Belgium, Honduras, Montenegro, Slovenia, Philippines, Belize, Hong Kong, Morocco, South Africa, Poland, Bolivia, Hungary, New Zealand, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Nicaragua, Spain, United Kingdom, British Virgin Islands, India, Nigeria, St. Martin (French), Egypt, Bulgaria, Ireland, North Macedonia, Suriname, Cayman Islands, Israel, Norway, Switzerland, Chile, Japan, Oman, Taiwan, Costa Rica, Jordan, Panama, Thailand, Croatia, Kosovo, Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago, Curacao, Kuwait, Peru, Tunisia, Cyprus, Latvia, Portugal, Turkey, Czech Republic, Lebanon, Qatar, Turks and Caicos, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Romania, United Arab Emirates, Dominican Republic, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uruguay, Saint Lucia, Vietnam

Coming soon: South Korea

https://support.spotify.com/us/artists/article/music-videos/