Pabllo Vittar covers Madonna´s 2005 Forbidden Love

Dj Garrido

Brazilian drag superstar Pabllo Vittar (que most followed drag queen in the world) and the transgender singer Urias covered Madonna´s Forbidden Love in a virtual benefit event for LGBTQIA+ community last weekend. Here it is a cut from this performance. 

If someone has the full video, please share.

This cover is a really good for Madonna due to Pabllo has a giant connection with the Z generation. 

Pabllo has a huge fame in Brazil. She was the first drag queen to appear on the cover of Brazilian Vogue magazine. She also covered international magazines like Paper and Gay Times. 

Last week, Pabllo Vittar had the biggest debut of a Brazilian pop solo album on Spotify. All the songs from her new album, called Batidão Tropical, entered the Top 50 of the streaming platform, with an emphasis on 'Triste com T', which had more than 673,000 streams and was second in the ranking of biggest debuts in Brazil. 

50 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

I love Pablo Vittar, from what i recall, he's one of the few guys (if not the only) that Diplo made out with. Great cover of Forbidden Love. I don't like Urias though.... too nasally.

Yes! They kiss in the video of "Então Vai".
Pabllo is also in the song/video of "Sua Cara" by Major Laser feat. Anitta and the drag queen.