Edit History

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

All my Blu-rays, DVDs, books and CDs are in a cabinet with DOORS. I would never store such stuff long-term in an open cabinet that all the kitchen fumes, sunlight, dust and moisture could get in more easily. Not like anyone who might ever visit would be interested in looking at that stuff.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

All my Blu-rays, DVDs, books and CDs are in a cabinet with DOORS. I would never store such stuff long-term in an open cabinet that all the kitchen fumes, sunlight and moisture could get in more easily. Not like anyone who might ever visit would be interested in looking at that stuff.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

All my Blu-rays, DVDs and books are in a cabinet with DOORS. I would never store such stuff long-term in an open cabinet that all the kitchen fumes, sunlight and moisture could get in more easily. Not like anyone who might ever visit would be interested in looking at that stuff.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

All my Blu-rays, DVDs and books are in a cabinet with DOORS. I would never store such stuff long-term in an open cabinet that all the kitchen fumes, sunlight and moisture could get in more easily.

Warm Gun

Warm Gun

All my Blu-rays, DVDs and books are in a cabinet with doors. I would never store such stuff long-term in an open cabinet that all the kitchen fumes, sunlight and moisture could get in more easily.

Important Information

Terms of Use