Edit History

Diieeego

Diieeego

4 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Most physical releases these days are announced for preorder 4 to 6 month in advance. 

If this is true, and we are going with the October first release, we should be having an announcement between now and june

which is strange since the remix project and the first re-release would be both within 6 months

To me it all feels weird . I thought the frozen remixes would kickstart the remix compilation campaign which it obviously didn’t (unless the swae lee remix is used for that)

I don’t know. The dates don’t add up IMO. Maybe something happened and something got delayed and messed up the release chrono. Or maybe I’m not seeing something and hopefully it will all make sense #soon

Diieeego

Diieeego

4 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Most physical releases these days are announced for preorder 4 to 6 month in advance. 

If this is true, and we are going with the October first release, we should be having an announcement between now and june

which is strange since the remix project and the first re-release would be both working 6 months

To me it all feels weird . I thought the frozen remixes would kickstart the remix compilation campaign which it obviously didn’t (unless the swae lee remix is used for that)

I don’t know. The dates don’t add up IMO. Maybe something happened and something got delayed and messed up the release chrono. Or maybe I’m not seeing something and hopefully it will all make sense #soon

Important Information

Terms of Use