MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

15 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Yeah I was shocked to hear her say that - hopefully it means she’s the top selling female in the USA too ? I really hope she announces the next release next week 🤔😎

Me too. I’m getting desperate now! 😂

11 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

It hasn't been updated in forever.  I had assumed that it was way off.  

She was supposed to correct him too ! You can tell when things are staged so it was part of the set up i think not some random i sold more thing and she never brags about sales tbh so it must be a thing 

44 minutes ago, Shoful said:

WHERES AN INSIDER??? SOMEONE ANNOUNCE A REISSUE:drama:

Sure I'll announce something:

Hey You - Super Duper Club Pub & Dub EP. 36 remixes, edits, dubs and demos of Madonna's masterpiece, Hey You. 

Includes bonus track - 17 minute extended version of Autotune Baby. 

Coming soon on cassette, 8-track, mini disc, DAT and flexi disc. 

#soon #shehatesus #walkingdowntheroad

Press release on Madonna's website for last nights skating event thing in New York. Mentions FEL and the various formats etc

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-holds-roller-disco-celebration-at-discoasis-in-central-park

Ends with

''Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.''

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Press release on Madonna's website for last nights skating event thing in New York. Mentions FEL and the various formats etc

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-holds-roller-disco-celebration-at-discoasis-in-central-park

Ends with

''Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.''

So from that, it would suggest that the reissues will be announced around October time. 

1 hour ago, MatterCompressor said:

Hey You - Super Duper Club Pub & Dub EP. 36 remixes, edits, dubs and demos of Madonna's masterpiece, Hey You. 

Being insider myself, I need to also reveal there are hidden tracks:

BDay Song (Non-stop Remix) 

And

BDay Candy Song (BDay Song and Candy Shop Super MashUp) 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Ends with

1 hour ago, RyanUK said:

So from that, it would suggest that the reissues will be announced around October time. 

I think (hope) that pre-orders will be available on Madonna's birthday, and the first reissue will be released in October. :)

3 hours ago, MatterCompressor said:

i love flexi discs

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

She was 100% sure of the 400M figure on Fallon, so I guess that's definitely the new official figure and the one they'll use in press releases and stuff. Let's see if they've updated certifications (about time), Warner wouldn't care before cause she was no longer with them, but now she's back...

let's hope it's not just a fuzzy dream :ag:

"do something else, do my certs "

:dihtltt:

17 minutes ago, gafuller said:

As an insider insider I’d like to also leak that Madonna will be dropping the Finally Enough MDNA Roller with Bluetooth music syncing vibrator action!  Only available at a Pat Leonard reunion in New York for $1000 benefactors!

Playing the Nissim Promo mix of Living for Love with that device...

I think it would be safe to say that it's going to wreck you. :ahh: