MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

22 hours ago, Adonna said:

It seems clear to me the whole Warner deal has pretty much been condensed to cultivating her back catalog as well as curating special releases.  I don't mind that at all.  Because if they aren't going to spend anytime in digging up some rare things for the Expansive Re-issues, then I rather not have them. 

That's how I feel too. I'd rather high quality releases that are widely available, some rather things.

The digital single re-issues are great, get all the b-sides and rarities there, make sure the vinyl albums are widely available; I live in Aus, I know this may not be the case for everyone but they're harder to come by sometimes here. High quality music video and all live tour concert films releases in full. 

If we're not getting anything expansive - quality control, preserve her legacy.

Just now, BoyToyMark said:

That's how I feel too. I'd rather high quality releases that are widely available, some rather things.

The digital single re-issues are great, get all the b-sides and rarities there, make sure the vinyl albums are widely available; I live in Aus, I know this may not be the case for everyone but they're harder to come by sometimes here. High quality music video and all live tour concert films releases in full. 

If we're not getting anything expansive - quality control, preserve her legacy.

Oh don't mistake me, I do like some of the more exclusive things like with RSD, but even with that, it seems fans are able to get their hands on a copy after the fact, so it's not too exclusive other than it being on one format.  Anyway, I'm not too disappointed in what's already been happening with this current deal.  And I am glad, her catalog is nearly complete on digital/streaming platforms. 

7 hours ago, Adonna said:

And I am glad, her catalog is nearly complete on digital/streaming platforms.

Exactly. She might be the one of the first legacy artists with all of her catalogue on streaming (not counting dead artists though).