Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

25 minutes ago, scion said:

No.

A lot of the tour is pre-recorded or sung over backing tracks where her live vocals are inaudible or virtually . Medellin, Crazy, Come Alive, I Rise, Vogue etc... all barely any real vocals.

We all know how she sound live on her best days, and the Madame X tour is not that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she sang some moments completely live though and she was good but she was still too sooo ..i think the times of madonna moving about and singing well are long gone sadly - i dont know why she does not just sit still and sing sometimes - i would not think any less of her if she did i always enjoy it when she does ..she does not need to jump about and hump everything in sight lol - she should have sang future instead of crazy here i mean the piano was already there ..crazy be too demanding to sing live for her 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

16 minutes ago, scion said:

No.

A lot of the tour is pre-recorded or sung over backing tracks where her live vocals are inaudible or virtually . Medellin, Crazy, Come Alive, I Rise, Vogue etc... all barely any real vocals.

We all know how she sound live on her best days, and the Madame X tour is not that.

she sang some moments completely live though and she was good but she was still too sooo ..i think the times of madonna moving about and singing well are long gone sadly - i dont know why she does not just sit still and sing sometimes - i would not think any less of her if she did i always enjoy it when she does ..she does not need to jump about and hump everything in sight lol

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, scion said:

No.

she sang some moments completely live though and she was good but she was still too sooo ..i think the times of madonna moving about and singing well are long gone sadly

Important Information

Terms of Use