Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

On 10/15/2021 at 7:03 PM, thegoldencalf said:

I wonder when they’ll be done with the retouching and fixing her vocals and release this…

I dont think this will be as easy to fix as her eurovision performance of like a prayer - she should just release dark ballet as this was prob the only well performed/sung song from this evening - the rest is just bad and its bad because she cant be arsed training her voice or taking care of it which annoys me as a fan because i know she can sing well when she wants to or is well rehearsed - i also don't think she is not mad on rehearsal as she once was - she sang solade great on that clip from madame x tour though just not in this clip - i wonder what monte thought when she made them bad notes ? i would go as far and say this event was quite possibly her worst vocal performance ever :(  im surprised fans are sharing it - it does not look good on madonna 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

I wonder when they’ll be done with the retouching and fixing her vocals and release this…

I dont think this will be as easy to fix as her eurovision performance of like a prayer - she should just release dark ballet as this was prob the only well performed/sung song from this evening - the rest is just bad and its bad because she cant be arsed training her voice or taking care of it which annoys me as a fan because i know she can sing well when she wants to or is well rehearsed - i also don't think she is not mad on rehearsal as she once was - she sang solade great on that clip from madame x tour though just not in this clip - i wonder what monte thought when she made them bad notes ? i would go as far and say this event was quite possibly her worst vocal performance ever :( 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

I dont think this will be as easy to fix as her eurovision performance of like a prayer - she should just release dark ballet as this was prob the only well performed/sung song from this evening - the rest is just bad and its bad because she cant be arsed training her voice or taking care of it which annoys me as a fan because i know she can sing well when she wants to or is well rehearsed - i also don't think she is not mad on rehearsal as she once was - she sang solade great on that clip from madame x tour though just not in this clip 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

I dont think this will be as easy to fix as her eurovision performance of like a prayer - she should just release dark ballet as this was prob the only well performed/sung song from this evening - the rest is just bad and its bad because she cant be arsed training her voice or taking care of it which annoys me as a fan because i know she can sing well when she wants to or is well rehearsed - i also dont think she is mad on rehearsal as she once was 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

I dont think this will be as easy to fix as her eurovision performance of like a prayer - she should just release dark ballet as this was prob the only well performed/sung song from this evening - the rest is just bad :(

Important Information

Terms of Use