Edit History

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

10 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Maybe she’s re-recording or using the audio from MXT haha.

I think these impromptu acoustic performances are meant for strong vocalists like Miss Gaga. She should stick to what she’s good at.

i dont like her impromptu performances either - her small gigs have been terrible too especially the horrific one where she had her saggy tits out during artpop- it would have been good for the fans and im guessing if it was televised or something she would have rehearsed more - that is what is wrong with this performance ..madonna takes way too much time out of the game etc - stefanny is always in the studio working - madonna has a family and i think its clear they are most important to her - what other artist does these sort of gigs apart from gaga because i dont agree with you on that.. we are talking bar club gigs aint we not vegas performances etc ..she just should have sang future sat at the piano and dark ballet ..she is out of practice with solade and crazy is just too hard to sing for her live

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

8 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I think these impromptu acoustic performances are meant for strong vocalists like Miss Gaga. She should stick to what she’s good at.

i dont like her impromptu performances either - her small gigs have been terrible too especially the horrific one where she had her saggy tits out during artpop- it would have been good for the fans and im guessing if it was televised or something she would have rehearsed more - that is what is wrong with this performance ..madonna takes way too much time out of the game etc - stefanny is always in the studio working - madonna has a family and i think its clear they are most important to her - what other artist does these sort of gigs apart from gaga because i dont agree with you on that.. we are talking bar club gigs aint we not vegas performances etc ..she just should have sang future sat at the piano and dark ballet ..she is out of practice with solade and crazy is just too hard to sing for her 

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

5 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

i dont like her impromptu performances either - her small gigs have been terrible too especially the horrific one where she had her saggy tits out during artpop- it would have been good for the fans and im guessing if it was televised or something she would have rehearsed more - that is what is wrong with this performance ..madonna takes way too much time out of the game etc - stefanny is always in the studio working - madonna has a family and i think its clear they are most important to her - what other artist does these sort of gigs apart from gaga because i dont agree with you on that.. we are talking bar club gigs aint we ?

hankypanky2021

hankypanky2021

3 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

i dont like her impromptu performances either - her small gigs have been terrible too especially the horrific one where she had her saggy tits out during artpop- it would have been good for the fans and im guessing if it was televised or something she would have rehearsed more 

Important Information

Terms of Use