Spiritualdonna Is Still With Us

RUADJAI

Isn't the song title a direct quote from Picasso? But a nice reach there.

I guess it's a good way to open the discussion on why Kabbalah isn't as prominent in Madonna's public sphere as it used to be. Think her spiritual advisor later turned out to be a scammer or something?
~edit: I was thinking of the late Philip Berg, who basically made millions off of Kabbalah. 

7 hours ago, New_Boy said:

Isn't the song title a direct quote from Picasso? But a nice reach there.

I guess it's a good way to open the discussion on why Kabbalah isn't as prominent in Madonna's public sphere as it used to be. Think her spiritual advisor later turned out to be a scammer or something?
~edit: I was thinking of the late Philip Berg, who basically made millions off of Kabbalah. 

She still practices and goes to meetings, the only difference is that she no longer associates with the Bergs.

But that’s a mess within itself as Raising Malawi was co-founded with Michael Berg ?

So…., back in 2011 Newsweek did an expose on Raising Malawi, and revealed that when they raised 18 million to build a girls school, 3 million of that money was actually spent at the LA Kabbalah Center, and not Malawi.

Further investigations showed that the Kabbalah Center continued to collect money meant for the Malawi charity and never turned it over to the foundation. This eventually led Madonna to scrap the organization's board and take over it along with her manager and accountant.

The Centre soon came under investigation by the IRS for tax fraud, after more allegations came to the surface of the Berg family using the foundation for their personal enrichment.

So not only was there a financial scandal, but there were also allegations of sexual abuse. A former female student alleged that Yehuda Berg (philip’s son) had attempted to drug and sexually assault her in 2014. A judge ordered Yehuda and the Kabbalah Centre to pay $177,500 in damages in 2015.

That Centre is a damn mess.

4 hours ago, New_Boy said:

I feel like both this, the Baldwin quote, and many others, lose their edge every time she repeats them. Maybe she should come up with something quotable as well? Obviously, "Look it up" is forever, but not particularly to be put on a poster, you know what I mean? 

Madonna’s headstone is gonna read:

Can I get a fuck yeah?

Can I get a fuck fuck fuck yeah?