Edit History

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

imo this is the first album of hers (then) that felt like a well thought out body of work, and where you can poor yourself a drink and that you can get lost in. Like a journey. Ofcourse her 80s music is great, but those albums, I don't find them to be that strong ? as awhole. As an experience.

Her 1992-2005 run was so incredible. Albums wise. I've said bedore that confessions isn't particularly my favorite. I have to find myself in the mood for it but its still a great ride once you surrender to it. 

Anyways. I love Erotica. The mood, the atmosphere, her vocals. The texturedness. It's very intimate and romantic even at times. and not as vulgar as someone new to it might expect. The songs are great. It still has some 80s elements here and there like in Rain. 

This album is Madonna at her best for me ??‍♂️and most like who she truly is imo.

Ray Of Light ofcourse is incredible, but I don't find it to be very truly her. More like a fase. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

imo this is the first album of hers (then) that felt like a well thought out body of work, and where you can poor yourself a drink and that you can get lost in. Like a journey. Ofcourse her 80s music is great, but those albums, I don't find them to be that strong ? as awhole. As an experience.

Her 1992-2005 run was so incredible. Albums wise. I've said bedore that confessions isn't particularly my favorite. I have to find myself in the mood for it but its still a great ride once you surrender to it. 

Anyways. I love Erotica. The mood, the atmosphere, her vocals. The texturedness. It's very intimate and romantic even at times. and not as vulgar as someone new to it might expect. The songs are great. I still has some 80s elements here and there like in Rain. 

This album is Madonna at her best for me ??‍♂️and most like who she truly is imo.

Ray Of Light ofcourse is incredible, but I don't find it to be very truly her. More like a fase. 

Hari Beaux

Hari Beaux

Anyways. I love Erotica. The mood, the atmosphere, her vocals. The texturedness. It's very intimate and romantic even at times. and not as vulgar as someone new to it moght expect. The songs are great. I still has some 80s elements here and there like in Rain. 

Important Information

Terms of Use