Edit History

Markdonna

Markdonna

Ugh… my amazon silver copy was stolen as it arrived early with little warning.  So dealing with that.  Yay — LA Apartment living.

Listened to the entire album on my iPhone last night on the plane.  So much fun stuff.  My fav of the previously unreleased stuff is Impressive Instant which remains Instantly Impressive and I last heard it out at the clubs a bazillion years ago.

My main quibble is SPOTLIGHT would have been a much better pick than Physical Attraction in my humble opinion.  I love Love LOVE SPOTLIGHT and it is the classic Madonna message and it’s long lack of love baffles me.  This would have been fun on oh-so-many tours.  Oh dear me — when will I ever be able to say FINALLY, ENOUGH SPOTLIGHT?!

But other than that — I think M chose a lot of fun remixes.  I was a Maxi-single Fanatic way back when so many of these were fun to hear again and I often agreed with her picks as far as which remix.  

Markdonna

Markdonna

Ugh… my amazon silver copy was stolen as it arrived early with little warning.  So dealing with that.  Yay — LA Apartment living.

Listened to the entire album on my iPhone last night on the plane.  So much fun stuff.  My fav of the previously unreleased stuff is Impressive Instant which remains Instantly Impressive and I last heard it out at the clubs a bazillion years ago.

My main quibble is SPOTLIGHT would have been a much better pick than Physical Attraction in my humble opinion.  But other than that — I think they chose a lot of fun remixes.  I was a Maxi-single Fanatic way back when so many of these were fun to hear again and I often agreed with her picks as far as which remix.  

Important Information

Terms of Use