Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

On 5/6/2022 at 9:44 AM, ScottyX said:

yes email them straight away and someone will reply asking what uyou wish to cancel. but be careful they dont cancel the whole order

I did this by the way. They replied saying they are unable to remove only one item from my order, I would need to cancel the whole thing. So I'm stuck with my black vinyl :(

44 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I did this by the way. They replied saying they are unable to remove only one item from my order, I would need to cancel the whole thing. So I'm stuck with my black vinyl :(

I guess it depends who u get. They asked me which items I didn't want

5 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

I've just bought the 6LP from Warner Music Japan!! I guess no one else on this forum lives in Japan so no one is talking about it. 

I can now cancel my other order finally. I saved $85. There is gonna be a 6LP available from Madonna's website soon boys

Japan WB does not ship outside Japan.

I guess you're in Japan :)

Also, it's selling at US$185( but if you're in Japan, the shipping will be free if purchase > 5000 yen)

5 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Also, it's selling at US$185( but if you're in Japan, the shipping will be free if purchase > 5000 yen)

Think the thankful news here is that it's an import and that Japan aren't doing there own pressings LOL

5 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

My original order of the 2LP + 6LP from Madonna.com amounted to $270 including shipping. I cancelled that ordered (they still need to get back to me about it) and I bought the red 2LP from Rough Trade and the 6LP from Warner Japan and those two purchases together amount to $247. So I'm very happy right now :D not only did I manage to buy the red LP without losing the 6LP, I also saved a little bit of money :)

2 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Think the thankful news here is that it's an import and that Japan aren't doing there own pressings LOL

Exactly what I was thinking. My wallet breathed a sigh of relief. No sign of any Japanese CDs yet either. 

I wonder if we'll see some Taiwan versions like we did for Madame X.