Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Thanks!! It looks really cool. But I was talking about the 6LP which has the other cover. That’s the only one I’ve bought. I can’t justify buying the same album twice unfortunately.

Oh I see! I think I saw something similar to the inside packaging - the CDs at least just have the same photo of the cover printed on both CDs so I imagine it'll be similar in the LP version. Sorry for the confusion. :-)

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

It would've been really cool if they had @Brendonshayartdo single covers for the released tracks! Imagine one for Impressive Instant 😮😮😮

I think the idea is to use the FEL cover for each single to help promote that album release. Maybe when Impressive remix EP is released they can do a custom cover then?

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think the idea is to use the FEL cover for each single to help promote that album release. Maybe when Impressive remix EP is released they can do a custom cover then?

I can imagine him just copying the artstyle of the Music single cover arts for Impressive Instant. Of course, his touch included. :D

27 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That's a shame. I really prefer the other cover design. I guess they want us to buy multiple copies of the same album.

There are no scans of the box set yet so I don’t know what they saw. Jimmy Fallow showed it but not all the inside just the cover and a little bit of the booklet.

JB Hifi Australia are advising of delays:

Thanks for ordering FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES (JB through JB Hi-Fi Online!

We are reaching out to you today regarding your online order and to let you know that, whilst our shipment of stock is currently in transit to our Distribution Centre unfortunately, there has been some delays incurred as a result of current overseas shipping restrictions.

At this stage, the current estimated time of arrival to our warehouse is August 26th, 2022 however, our buying team is currently working alongside our supplier in effort to ascertain further information. We will endeavour to provide further updates as soon as we can.

As soon as stock has been received, your order will be dispatched as a matter of priority and you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know it’s on the way!

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions, please contact us.
The JB Support Team

10 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

JB Hifi Australia are advising of delays:

Thanks for ordering FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES (JB through JB Hi-Fi Online!

We are reaching out to you today regarding your online order and to let you know that, whilst our shipment of stock is currently in transit to our Distribution Centre unfortunately, there has been some delays incurred as a result of current overseas shipping restrictions.

At this stage, the current estimated time of arrival to our warehouse is August 26th, 2022 however, our buying team is currently working alongside our supplier in effort to ascertain further information. We will endeavour to provide further updates as soon as we can.

As soon as stock has been received, your order will be dispatched as a matter of priority and you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know it’s on the way!

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any questions, please contact us.
The JB Support Team

I couldn't even order from them in the first place as they blocked foreign sales of that 6LP & clear LP.