Edit History

BoyToyMark

BoyToyMark

On 6/16/2023 at 11:26 PM, PlayPause said:

?

Album cuts, singles, compilations, special edits... Thera are so many different iterations of the same song.

Release-driven data don't give the same results as overall catalog performance.

So yes, numbers have to be merged.

On 6/17/2023 at 12:32 AM, DaddyZ said:

I agree. A specific edit ur fade out on the same fucking production is still the same fucking song, just shorter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

remixes where production is completely different shouldn’t be merged, duh. 

I just want to see the correct version of Holiday on the first album, the mixes of Lucky Star and Borderline on The Immaculate Collection restored and Dress You Up on Celebration corrected. I'll live with the rest.

Cleaning up the album releases and singles so everything is order would be a bare minimum job and wouldn't hurt also

BoyToyMark

BoyToyMark

?

Album cuts, singles, compilations, special edits... Thera are so many different iterations of the same song.

I agree. A specific edit ur fade out on the same fucking production is still the same fucking song, just shorter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just want to see the correct version of Holiday on the first album, the mixes of Lucky Star and Borderline on The Immaculate Collection restored and Dress You Up on Celebration corrected. I'll live with the rest.

Cleaning up the album releases and singles so everything is order would be a bare minimum job but wouldn't hurt.

BoyToyMark

BoyToyMark

?

I just want to see the correct version of Holiday on the first album and the mixes of Lucky Star and Borderline on The Immaculate Collection restored. I'll live with the rest.

Cleaning up the album releases and singles so everything is order would be a bare minimum job but wouldn't hurt.

Important Information

Terms of Use