Edit History

Lorx

Lorx

48 minutes ago, Ayham said:

So you’re telling me those EXTRA BIG PILLOWS are not really effecting her dance / move ability? Seriously? Lol my mum is not a singer/performer/dancer… 

Those diapers do not restrict movement, however, they can weigh you down a bit and rarely can make certain specific movements more difficult. More importantly, I'd say they changed her figure, making her shorter and fatter. And as a result, clumsy.
Even at the Rebel Heart Tour, her movements were already a bit stiff, but her flawless, slender physique made her look different.

Then let's remember that she's getting older, she's had health problems, and I think she had a hip replacement, she had surgery for hip osteoarthritis.

It's normal that she doesn't move as well as she used to. The butt implants don't help her, but they're not the reason why she lost the mobility she had.

Lorx

Lorx

44 minutes ago, Ayham said:

So you’re telling me those EXTRA BIG PILLOWS are not really effecting her dance / move ability? Seriously? Lol my mum is not a singer/performer/dancer… 

Those diapers do not restrict movement, however, they can weigh you down a bit. More importantly, they changed her figure, making her shorter and fatter. And as a result, clumsy.
Even at the Rebel Heart Tour, her movements were already a bit stiff, but her flawless, slender physique made her look different.

Then let's remember that she's getting older, she's had health problems, and I think she had a hip replacement, she had surgery for hip osteoarthritis.

It's normal that she doesn't move as well as she used to.

Important Information

Terms of Use