MADAME ❌ TURNS THREE!! ❌❌❌

Shoful

On 6/14/2022 at 8:41 PM, Markdonna said:

Ciao Bella is BY far the best bonus track — I listen to it everytime I drive alone out to my friends desert house… And I have no idea what it’s even saying.  It’s just catchy as hell and so fits my mood.

The “sometimes” lyrics… Damn. Love it.

I almost had tears in my eyes when I found out it was chosen as Closing Theme for the Madame X Tour film. The song still hasn't been added to any streaming service and that is just unfair!

6 hours ago, madgefan said:

I almost had tears in my eyes when I found out it was chosen as Closing Theme for the Madame X Tour film. The song still hasn't been added to any streaming service and that is just unfair!

I listen to CB more than any other song f Madame X which seems odd but I just love the vibe to it.  Whenever I go to a Greek island I just play it to death when I’m by the sea or sand 🥰

• 1 year later...

It´s interesting but as Madonna did an amazing job with the celebration tour and she is giving me the old good vibes again, now I don´t see Madame x as the end, but more like a strange and different era of her many, so I played the album again and after 5 years, I liked it better. Wished she would have sung more prettier with vibrato and softness, she is a bit nasal and rude on some songs, and then the grillz and the autotune.

Just now, Drownedboy said:

It´s interesting but as Madonna did an amazing job with the celebration tour and she is giving me the old good vibes again, now I don´t see Madame x as the end, but more like a strange and different era of her many, so I played the album again and after 5 years, I liked it better. Wished she would have sung more prettier with vibrato and softness, she is a bit nasal and rude on some songs, and then the grillz and the autotune.

As many chapters on her career, most things work better in the whole context of her journey and are better understood seeing what came after!

Going through "Madame X" and all its troubles was absolutely necessary to reach where we are today. Everything happens for a reason.

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

As many chapters on her career, most things work better in the whole context of her journey and are better understood seeing what came after!

Going through "Madame X" and all its troubles was absolutely necessary to reach where we are today. Everything happens for a reason.

Beautiful !

32 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Wished she would have sung more prettier with vibrato and softness, she is a bit nasal and rude on some songs, and then the grillz and the autotune.

Yes. This is one of my top 5 favorite Madonna albums, but I absolutely think it could have been improved vocally. You pinpointed the issues very well. Nasally, harsh, I like your use of the word rude. Songs like Batuka, God Control, Dark Ballet, and Come Alive could have benefited from much more organic vocals.