HBO Promo Spots vs. June 24 New Jersey Show

me1981

So I was watching the HBO promo spots that Club78boy has been uploading. One thing I noticed was the different angles they use, but more surprising was the brief moment in Open Your Heart. In the June 24th show we have, when she is on the stairs and sings "open your heart" she points at Oliver before bringing her hands into her chest. In the HBO promo she doesn't do this. 

The assumption was always that HBO got the June 24th show as a screener and used it for their commercials, however it seems they had more than one show. Anyone notice this?

I always assumed the reason June 24th leaked was because it came from HBO somehow, now I wonder what other shows they might have had and if they will ever leak. Maybe that is why we have a few songs from the Boston show? 

Below is a quick comparison, top is HBO Promo and bottom is Jersey June 24. There are other bits too which are not from the June 24th show in there too. I wonder what other show they used in the promo?

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 9.18.07 pm.png

vlcsnap-2022-07-16-21h14m11s987.png

11 hours ago, Sprk said:

I think every show was recorded and the leaks probably have little to do with HBO.

Yeah for sure every show was recorded. I think the assumption was always that the reason the Jersey show leaked was becasue it didn't come from M's camp but from HBO (easier to leak sometimes from a third party) That they had a screener copy and that was why we got the Jersey show. Maybe they had a few different shows. I don't think any leaks have occurred from Nocturn who recorded and archived all her shows from WTG onwards.

14 hours ago, club78boy said:

all the footage is from the June 5th show at Worcester...

Where’s the party from Boston (Worcester) she’s not wearing the white briefs though over the corset, so the HBO footage is from another show.

I can’t remember what city it is but a fan throws a pair of white briefs on the stage just before WTP and she puts them on this isn’t Boston  

On 7/18/2022 at 12:16 AM, club78boy said:

the briefs footage is from the last night in Los Angeles - I don't recall seeing that in the HBO promo spots.

HOWEVER - I did compare one of the HBO entertainment News footage of Where's The Party to the leaked Worcester footage and it's identical.

Here's me thinking they sent HBO just one little VHS screener copy and it seems they gave them access to whatever they wanted. I guess we also got the Apr 15 Tokyo show snippets from HBO as well in their pre-show.