Edit History

Banned

Banned

41 minutes ago, Levon said:

The thing is quite simple: If Madonna explicitly wants to make music for TikTok/Kids, that's okay, but I don't see any reason why fans should support that, if they are horrified by that stuff and prefer a catchy Madonna tribute by Beyoncé.

It's not about anyone wanting Madonna to constantly remake Hung Up, Like a Prayer or Vogue either. She should just make good music - and oddities like Cardi Rosé, SickSick or Gwurl are really not something many fans want to remember.

Are you saying fans should boycott her ? Shouldnt we want her to improve her streaming figures and reach a younger audience ? Her streaming figures have improved since these remixes etc and i feel we should support that not boycott it because its not our cup of tea and speak for yourself and few in this forum not every fan hates the remixes 

Banned

Banned

40 minutes ago, Levon said:

The thing is quite simple: If Madonna explicitly wants to make music for TikTok/Kids, that's okay, but I don't see any reason why fans should support that, if they are horrified by that stuff and prefer a catchy Madonna tribute by Beyoncé.

It's not about anyone wanting Madonna to constantly remake Hung Up, Like a Prayer or Vogue either. She should just make good music - and oddities like Cardi Rosé, SickSick or Gwurl are really not something many fans want to remember.

Are you saying fans should boycott her ? Shouldnt we want her to improve her streaming figures and reach a younger audience ? Her streaming figures have improved since these remixes etc and i feel we should support that not boycott it because its not out cup of tea ! 

Banned

Banned

38 minutes ago, Levon said:

Are you saying fans should boycott her ? Shouldnt we want her to improve her streaming figures and reach a younger audience ? 

Important Information

Terms of Use