Edit History

Miki

Miki

4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

She was drinking at the SEX book relaunch event. However, hopefully this Grammys debacle and the rumored other issues going on have motivated her to prove people wrong and put on a well polished, tight show as opposed to a messy show with numerous canceled dates (i.e. Maluma performance).

So, the Grammys and mean comments may actually have resulted in a positive effect in the end.

Your characterization of Madonna in this post is the furthest thing from the truth. You couldn’t be more wrong. If you’re referring to Madame X as a messy show and her canceling some dates as proof of her being tipsy, may God forgive you. She had a knee injury and had to have hip replacement. She soldiered on in pain and refused to quit the show. If it wasn’t for the French government COVID decrees, one can only imagine what could have happened. The Maluma performance was her testing the waters after all that. It’s that fiery determination of hers that gave her the courage to do a World Tour yet again. I know of certain legends who quit performing after a setback literally for years( a decade actually) and others who died from the mere pressure of a tour. This woman is super human. RESPECT!!!!!!

Miki

Miki

4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

She was drinking at the SEX book relaunch event. However, hopefully this Grammys debacle and the rumored other issues going on have motivated her to prove people wrong and put on a well polished, tight show as opposed to a messy show with numerous canceled dates (i.e. Maluma performance).

So, the Grammys and mean comments may actually have resulted in a positive effect in the end.

Your characterization of Madonna in this post is the furthest thing from the truth. You couldn’t be more wrong. If you’re referring to Madame X as a messy show and her canceling some dates as proof of her being tipsy, may God forgive you. She had a knee injury and a had to have hip replacement. She soldiered on in pain and refused to quit the show. If it wasn’t for the French government COVID decrees, one can only imagine what could have happened. The Maluma performance was her testing the waters after all that. It’s that fiery determination of hers that gave her the courage to do a World Tour yet again. I know of certain legends who quit performing after a setback literally for years( a decade actually) and others who died from the mere pressure of a tour. This woman is super human. RESPECT!!!!!!

Miki

Miki

3 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Your characterization of Madonna in this post is the furthest thing from the truth. You couldn’t be more wrong. 

Important Information

Terms of Use