The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 minute ago, vesalii said:

Can someone pls share a legacy code with me? I will give you for free one of the FEL copies, just choose between silver, red or black :speakno:

well!

If anyone can help me, I gift u an amazing Madonna t shirt that I designed 
Take a look: https://www.behance.net/gallery/93940157/T-shirts

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8 minutes ago, botella11 said:

Well, if any good soul has a legacy code to share my DMs are open. Asking never hurts.

I see no problem in asking for codes too. I presume with a lot of confidence that the majority of Legacy fans are from US/Europe, who already have their tickets for the concerts there and are probably not flying to Latin America for the concerts here. So it won't hurt them to share their codes with the latin fans that otherwise would go to their bin :)

Just now, karlafalves said:

I see no problem in asking for codes too. I presume with a lot of confidence that the majority of Legacy fans are from US/Europe, who already have their tickets for the concerts there and are probably not flying to Latin America for the concerts here. So it won't hurt them to share their codes with the latin fans that otherwise would go to their bin :)

Hopefully. Still half an hour left for the presale to start.

7 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Let's hope someone is kind enough to share! Thanks in advance guys!

8 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Omgg Mexico you're so lucky!! :Madonna055: My hopes are high for the rest of Latin America! Vamos señora baje un poquito más :drama:

dates for Latin America are sounding more and more unlikely at this point when she's doing arena in Mexico.

10 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Thank u