The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, FeerOsorio_ said:

Well ticketmaster is out! there a error in the sales of legacy members

But so are there tickets or there’s an error? I tried to get in line but got a 404 error, how do we know the presale tickets is over? 

Okay thanks! So I got the ticket :) Very happy, probably the smoothest pre-sale I had so far. Although I feel like it's not the fairest to have a pre-sale at such short notice, I was lucky because I'm on holiday atm, but people may be busy with work or other things and only find out the news a couple hours later...

1 minute ago, Hess87 said:

Okay thanks! So I got the ticket :) Very happy, probably the smoothest pre-sale I had so far. Although I feel like it's not the fairest to have a pre-sale at such short notice, I was lucky because I'm on holiday atm, but people may be busy with work or other things and only find out the news a couple hours later...

can you pls share your code with us?

2 minutes ago, Hess87 said:

Did you buy it with a VIP Package?
 cant buy anything without packages, and it's so much expensive for me.