Edit History

NRMX

NRMX

5 hours ago, andifeel said:

There’s a crudely made fan made photo made by some Madonna Instagram page floating around pretending to be the official announcement for the third date - however it IS being held. Surely there’s demand for 4, 5, 6 shows like London?

Yeah I saw that, I’ll post the official one they release today, this has been fantastic and anxious times to be a Mexican fan, she’s in the timeline of everyone young and older, the demand is very high, people are left without tickets, they actually go directly to the box office and get better ones, people signed up to forums for legacy codes and the fandom learns what a legacy status is, TikToks are made about them 🤣
I do think she could do more dates as she would have sold two stadiums (5 or 6 Palacio de los Deportes) it would be incredible if they were in another two viable cities because it would become “the Event”, but they have never cared about those two other markets, not sure why as income and population is comparable to other cities in Latam she has already visited. 
I’m already nervous about getting tickets for the third date 🤣

NRMX

NRMX

5 hours ago, andifeel said:

There’s a crudely made fan made photo made by some Madonna Instagram page floating around pretending to be the official announcement for the third date - however it IS being held. Surely there’s demand for 4, 5, 6 shows like London?

Yeah I saw that, I’ll post the official one they release today, this has been fantastic and anxious times to be a Mexican fan, she’s in the timeline of everyone young and older, the demand is very high, people are left without tickets, they actually go directly to the box office and get better ones, people signed up to forums for legacy codes and the fandom learns what a legacy status is, TikToks are made about them 🤣
I do think she could do more dates as she would have sold two stadiums (5 or 6 Palacio de los Deportes) it would be incredible if they were in another two viable cities because it would become a “the Event”, but they have never cared about those two markets, not sure ad income and population is comparable than some cities in Latam she has visited. 
I’m already nervous about getting tickets for the third date 🤣

Important Information

Terms of Use