Edit History

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

41 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I've worked in touring entertainment for over a decade. I don't need you to lecture me. I guarantee I know more than you.

Any touring "revenue" the public can access does not account for: labor, shipping, travel/work visas, etc. Taking a huge show like hers to a country for only two or three dates - despite it selling out - cuts into the average show profit in a major way. That's the reality. It's a cost vs. gain question for the promoter. And that's what they ultimately look at when routing a tour and deciding what stops they make.

Having said that - as a fan - I hope you get to see her on this tour

"Everything Everywhere All At Once"

Of course/sure: The decision involves several factors, including the artist's own will/intention. I reiterate: her fans will remember. Gone are the days when people turned a blind eye to neglect and lack of interest.

I love her, but even the love has a limit.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

37 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

I've worked in touring entertainment for over a decade. I don't need you to lecture me. I guarantee I know more than you.

Any touring "revenue" the public can access does not account for: labor, shipping, travel/work visas, etc. Taking a huge show like hers to a country for only two or three dates - despite it selling out - cuts into the average show profit in a major way. That's the reality. It's a cost vs. gain question for the promoter. And that's what they ultimately look at when routing a tour and deciding what stops they make.

Of course/sure: The decision involves several factors, including the artist's own will/intention. I reiterate: her fans will remember. Gone are the days when people turned a blind eye to neglect and lack of interest.

Thiago Ciola

Thiago Ciola

21 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

Important Information

Terms of Use