The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Part of me would like to believe this is all part of an elaborate, savage yet genius, PR stunt but she doesn't play when it comes to her health. With that being said, she could cancel the entire tour and I would be happy if that's what makes her happy. I would rather see her be there for her kids, she's done so much for us already. If any friend of mine were in a position where she wasn't up for it and didn't want to do it, I'd say the same thing...Girl, fxck that job! @Robertthenurse is 100% right. Her decision will be the best decision.

xo

J

I’m not sure why anyone of you are talking about her cancelling the tour if needed. There has been zero suggestion that this may be required. I’d be very surprised if she isn’t on stage within two months at the latest. She’s Madonna, she’s a force of nature. Even if there are delays, I can’t image she would ever cancel. 

2 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Boston  show is rescheduled which points to the first USA leg being rescheduled as this si after NYC - thinking London might be the new opening?

357567722_1478329436329562_2058187962462503321_n.jpg

Which ticket vendor is this from? They won't refund given it's a reschedule? Excuse me? Ticketmaster better not be pulling this shit.

Oh God, where all this I’m happy if she cancels the tour bs is coming from??? This sounds as empty and fake as “thoughts and prayers for insert cause”. As mentioned by @scionMadonna is a force of nature she’s the creator the alpha and the omega. I think that besides feeling tired and sick she’s feeling extremely frustrated, she was being Uber successful with a tour celebrating her biggest hits, after two years of working on that movie script that went nowhere (yet). I’ll now that she’s healthy and happy when she’s working on that stage. I pray for her return to what she loves faster than a ray of light. 

Just now, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh God, where all this I’m happy if she cancels the tour bs is coming from??? This sounds as empty and fake as “thoughts and prayers for “insert cause. As mentioned by @scionMadonna is a force of nature she’s the creator the alpha and the omega. I think that besides feeling tired and sick she’s feeling extremely frustrated, she was being Uber successful with a tour celebrating her legs after two years of working on that movie script that went nowhere (yet). I’ll now that she’s healthy and happy when she’s working on that stage. I pray for her return to what she loves faster than a ray of light. 

This. Can't believe fans would celebrate the possibility of her canceling this tour. :dead:

She's not 90 years old. She can still tour. Idk where all this rhetoric about her health and age is coming from. A bacterial infection can happen to anyone.

1 minute ago, Curator said:

It's called empathy, give it a try some time

I’ll try now and  understand why instead of getting the whole meaning of the paragraph I wrote you choose to dissect the idea and attack. But I see where you’re coming from. Oh it feels nice, empathy is nice, we should all try it. 

7 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Could this be fake? 

I just checked the website mentioned in the screenshot Ticket To Cash who is a partner of the venue https://www.tickettocash.com/madonna-tickets

Ticketmaster still has all shows on sale for USA including Seattle - https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-tickets/artist/768011

01.jpg

21 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

Yeah - that would give 3+ months for recovery and rehearsals to recommence - and she has a home there etc

I think this is the best outcome of her - she needs time to recover, then slowly get back into it. Hopefully it's just three months that she needs.

So....let's start the countdown again - 12 weeks bitches!

I assume rehearsals won't go in the same way as before for her. A new and rearranged work schedule needs to be stablished in order for M to continue the tour while also taking care of her well being.

Guy will also have to work his ass off and find new ways to promote this, 'cause it's understandable that the no-refunds policy (if true) could cause some disgust among the GP who bought tickets for the shows. His face on the pap pics made him look like someone who hasn't stopped receiving calls and Zoom meetings during the whole week, so I can imagine how hard this week have been for him. It could be a good time to have a proper anniversary tribute on an awards show or something to keep the hype for her while also honoring her career.

Btw I’m being frivolous with all these thoughts to shed some light until we get official info from her camp. The most important thing I want from her is to stay healthy and well, with or without a tour. 💙 

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I just checked the website mentioned in the screenshot Ticket To Cash who is a partner of the venue https://www.tickettocash.com/madonna-tickets

Ticketmaster still has all shows on sale for USA including Seattle - https://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-tickets/artist/768011

01.jpg

Also, if they rescheduled to a new date, wouldn't they have to make a "refund" optional because what if someone can't make that new date? 

But yeah, while I'm sad my date will most likely be postponed and rescheduled much later, (hope I still can go?), I understand her health is far more important.  No concert is worth risking someone's health. 

4 hours ago, scion said:

I’m not sure why anyone of you are talking about her cancelling the tour if needed. There has been zero suggestion that this may be required. I’d be very surprised if she isn’t on stage within two months at the latest. She’s Madonna, she’s a force of nature. Even if there are delays, I can’t image she would ever cancel. 

I just finished watching the Howard Stern interview.  I had heard it before, but revisited it because the video of it is available now.  But I had forgotten show spoke that the "show must go on" even when she's sick.  It totally makes sense why she waited to the last minute during MX tour to cancel, because she is built to go on no matter what.  Unfortunately, that's easier said then done, especially as one gets older and things just start to break down more. It's hard to think of Madonna "falling a part".  Still, she's one tough cookie, and I'm sure she believes she'll be fine long before she's back on stage, trying to defy Doctor's orders. 

16 minutes ago, tscott said:

I just finished watching the Howard Stern interview.  I had heard it before, but revisited it because the video of it is available now.  But I had forgotten show spoke that the "show must go on" even when she's sick.  It totally makes sense why she waited to the last minute during MX tour to cancel, because she is built to go on no matter what.  Unfortunately, that's easier said then done, especially as one gets older and things just start to break down more. It's hard to think of Madonna "falling a part".  Still, she's one tough cookie, and I'm sure she believes she'll be fine long before she's back on stage, trying to defy Doctor's orders. 

Do you have a link? Please 🙏🏼 

32 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

…., 'cause it's understandable that the no-refunds policy (if true) could cause some disgust among the GP who bought tickets for the shows.

At least in America and assuming you didn’t buy from a 3rd party or resale ticket vendor…….

If the show is cancelled you’ll get a refund.

if the show is rescheduled and you can’t make the date you’ll get a refund. 

Period.