Edit History

pcd

pcd

So, if they postpone/reschedule the European dates, will ticketmaster provide refund for this? It says it is up to the artist, team etc to make refunds but do madonnas team usually do that? I do not know if i still want to attend this tour anymore considering lack of communication from her team these days and possibility of rescheduled dates. 

pcd

pcd

So, if they postpone/reschedule the European dates, will ticketmaster provide refund for this? It says it is up to the artist, team etc to make refunds but do madonnas team usually do that? I do not know if i still want to attend this tour anymore considering lack of communication from her team these days and possibility of cancellations. 

pcd

pcd

So, if they postpone/reschedule the European dates as well, will ticketmaster provide refund for this? It says it is up to the artist, team etc to make refunds but do madonnas team usually do that? I do not know if i still want to attend this tour anymore considering lack of communication from her team these days and possibility of cancellations. 

Important Information

Terms of Use